Is Every Black Woman with a Passport that travels a #PassportHoe?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve had it with the constant assault on black women by you coli scumbags. All the coli ladies (except for a few), just know that truest loves ya. You soo cute. Don’t take these b1tchass n1ggas hateful words to heart. They just juveniles. So y’all don’t need to cry. If u need a lap to rest your head on u know what to do. Discretion is paramount. I’ll gently stroke your hair and order mob hits on any one on this forum you want.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Society will never shame women no matter what they do. Hell everyone just shrugs whenever a female teacher molests a student. You won't see a bunch of think pieces written. Or nationwide campaign to condemn or investigate female teachers.
Men on the other hand are ALL guilty until proven innocent.
:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I’ve had it with the constant assault on black women by you coli scumbags. All the coli ladies (except for a few), just know that truest loves ya. You soo cute. Don’t take these b1tchass n1ggas hateful words to heart. They just juveniles. So y’all don’t need to cry. If u need a lap to rest your head on u know what to do. Discretion is paramount. I’ll gently stroke your hair and order mob hits on any one on this forum you want.
Stop it Slime!

Accountability...and hit dogs holla.

I Love Black women.. this goes out to people that's trying to paint all Brehs with a broad stroke. Just a convo starter Bro.