Is Flight Attendant Bae about to get fired

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She may be pretty, but bedwenches tend to have a certain aura about them that just feels way off to me. I've been around her kind before.

However, you got some people here saying they hope the plane crashes. :gucci:If you wanna crack jokes on her about her cringey bedwenching and general :mjpls:then cool, but wishing a plane goes down is going too far and dangerous energy you don't wanna be putting out there like that. Be careful. :ufdup:

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
I have a theory that black people who have 0 black friends or don't date black people hate themselves to some extent. Like how can you move through the world denying your kind?

Couldn't be me. :unimpressed:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes she can be fired because that food was specifically for the flight passengers...flight attendants usually bring their own food or during landings buy food at the restaurants located in the drop-off station.

Another thing is that if a passenger for instance is diabetic or takes meds that require food, she could put that passenger at risk.

She shouldn't have posted a video of herself gloating about being a lier which doesn't help her case of "we ran out of croissants" either...the things people do for clout.
:heh: It was clearly sarcasm...mimicking something to create a meme, doesn’t mean its reflective of the current situation.

How is this being dissected so harshly? Ohhh because her boyfriend isn’t black :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:heh: It was clearly sarcasm...mimicking something to create a meme, doesn’t mean its reflective of the current situation.

How is this being dissected so harshly? Ohhh because her boyfriend isn’t black :russ:
:gucci: No it has nothing to do with her boyfriend :comeon: now I've never even mentioned or let alone knew anything about that.

It's about the principles of being a flight attendant...she didn't look sarcastic to me :martin:.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Lmao I was wondering why this thread did numbers. She’s probably seen so many brothers pawg she might as well play in the snow too
Why are you trying to blame black males for her choice to date white dudes?

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Attention whore, clout chaser, soon to be Only Fans Thot.