Is God gonna be mad at me for listening to R. Kelly "Backyard Party"?

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
I been singing "when a woman's fed up" for the last couple of days so :yeshrug:
La la la la laaa, laaaaaaaa, ohhh la la laaa
full

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
This is a topic for another thread, but I'm not following any of the Vince stuff, and I'm someone whos been watching wrestling my whole life.

Just bc something is put out in the news, doesn’t mean you (we) have to consume all the gory details.

It's going to taint whatever feelings and memories you have, of which those are coming from a purely innocent place.

Lets keep it a buck...we as people would end up throwing everything including ourselves in the trash if we focus on the negative aspect of human nature:

• Vince is a evil piece of shyt, but he brought wrestling from the dirty dingy flea markets to the Silver Dome
  • Kells was a heartless demonic piece of perverted shyt, but he was such an amazing talent and incredible writer
  • Bill Cosby was a hypocritical lushful asshead, but he still was one of the best to hit comedy

Hell...one of my idols growing up (Master P) ended up being a wolf ticket, dirtbag, dikkriding, looking for attention, Grandpa Simpson dentures having weirdo, but goddammit I still bump Ice Cream Man.

Bottom line, human nature is what it is. We are all guilty and fall short of God's vision, but that's what makes people whom they are. Some use those issues and better themselves, while others such as Kells get consumed and end up in a tomb of regret.

Let Donny tell it and this man I know did some shyt behind doors:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lets keep it a buck...we as people would end up throwing everything including ourselves in the trash if we focus on the negative aspect of human nature:
Very, very true.

"Why do you focus on spec of saw dust in your neighbors eye, and ignore the plank of wood in your own? "

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Last summer, I heard "Backyard Party" at a kid's birthday party. The summer before that, I heard "Ignition" at a restaurant.

I don't think anyone cares enough to stop listening to him, but he doesn't offer enough to continue to be glorified publicly. He did too much dirt for that.

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think so. :yeshrug: How am I supposed to ignore auditory excellence that will never be duplicated again? A song about a backyard BBQ.

Especially when y'all still enjoy violent/sexual Hollywood content by people/execs doing 10x worse than whatever R. Kelly was, allegedly, doing.

Even if it looks like rain :banderas: :blessed:

there is nothing 10x worse than what R Kelly did :sitdown: and it's not alleged, it's on videos that he made