Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I guess Rob won this argument

Although I had no problem with the jersey. However, saw that Captain Cornball trending.

This stuff is weird to me and then many want to throw their hands up and say but but black people are not a monolith when they try to box us as dangerous blacks. If we are not a monolith what is with the name calling for a black man being himself. What box are we tryna shame this man into to fit?:jbhmm:

Is RG3 a dude I can relate to? Maybe not, but we have to give him grace to be who he is and accept it if we expect others to do the same, is it because he doesnt fit the narrative of what we expect a black man to be? shyt is kinda weird how you dont hear this stuff about any other race of men or women. Just black men you have to be one way or you get demonized more than killers.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You nikkas dumb as shyt hatin on RG3 cause he don't wanna be compared to all them other scat back failure ass nikkas before him. Y'all can go ahead and wanna be lumped in with failure if y'all want. nikka is a Qb not a black one, y'all keep thinkin like y'all are and is why y'all runnin in place

Damn nikkas are dumb as shyt
Nah he was a cornball. I gotta take my L with grace on this one. Blame it on my youth :troll:

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
This stuff is weird to me and then many want to throw their hands up and say but but black people are not a monolith when they try to box us as dangerous blacks. If we are not a monolith what is with the name calling for a black man being himself. What box are we tryna shame this man into to fit?:jbhmm:

Is RG3 a dude I can relate to? Maybe not, but we have to give him grace to be who he is and accept it if we expect others to do the same, is it because he doesnt fit the narrative of what we expect a black man to be? shyt is kinda weird how you dont hear this stuff about any other race of men or women. Just black men you have to be one way or you get demonized more than killers.
RG3 said the word jiggaboo on that national tv a few weeks ago...take your cape off

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I guess Rob won this argument

Although I had no problem with the jersey. However, saw that Captain Cornball trending.

I'm not a messenger shooter, but the irony is that the guy you quoted is a battle rap blogger who once created a Youtube alias in order to shyt on the show he was a part of for months while he was still on the show, even releasing vital information that no one else would know until he was figured out and fired.

Seems hit dogs will holler :hubie:

JBQH

Pro
Daps
I'm not a messenger shooter, but the irony is that the guy you quoted is a battle rap blogger who once created a Youtube alias in order to shyt on the show he was a part of for months while he was still on the show, even releasing vital information that no one else would know until he was figured out and fired.

Seems hit dogs will holler :hubie:

Right! And going back even further is the guy who originally said it would be considered a cornball as well. Rob Parker :snoop:. A whole group of clowns talking about each other.:stopitslime::russ:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Right! And going back even further is the guy who originally said it would be considered a cornball as well. Rob Parker :snoop:. A whole group of clowns talking about each other.:stopitslime::russ:
spider-man-pointing-meme.jpeg