then she sounded nice so i offered to send some dikk pics
she hasnt responded since :mcry:

is it wrong because girls send nudes all the time

- blackierobinson

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women don't work like men, most of them aren't getting off or turned on by your meat.

If a woman wants a pic from you she already likes you and probably would let you hit anyway. That or she's a freak and has a toon of pics from a gang of dudes already . :scust:

You'd be fair better off sending a pic of your abs or chest before a Johnson and Johnson pic

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Women dont want to see dikk pics at all. What is the point? Ive never got it. Never sent one...cause i dont need to.

shyt is stupid and just creepy and harassment and yall wonder why you dont get p*ssy.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Women don't work like men, most of them aren't getting off or turned on by your meat.

If a woman wants a pic from you she already likes you and probably would let you hit anyway. That or she's a freak and has a toon of pics from a gang of dudes already . :scust:

You'd be fair better off sending a pic of your abs or chest before a Johnson and Johnson pic
Lol.

This is why all I ever offer is shirtless pics.....lol. in a 8 x 10 glossy format with my signature on it for 15.99 plus shipping and handling.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dikk pics are not really that gteat. Unless it's huge and pretty. If it's just average or above keep it to yourself.
There are 2 posters here that are :lupe:, cant concentrate when reading their post cause all I can visualize is penis.