Is it child neglect, a simple mistake, an accident or all three????

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
So I was watching the documentary Death Of A Child about these parents who got their toddler dressed in the morning preparing for the day ,put them in car, heads to daycare before work... "forgets" to drop child off at daycare and just heads to work not knowing the child is still strapped in backseat, windows up, summertime... A whole 8 hours work go by, parent thinks theyre goimg to pick up child from daycare and that's when it hits them, they never dropped them off that morning. Poor thing died in the backseat that day...

Was it a simple (colossal) mistake???

Or pure 100% child neglect??

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
My kids are 4 & 7...way past the phase of "forgetting" them in the car.....if I was to even briefly forget to take them out they gonna check me like "say bruh....u fukkin up right now.."

But before that there was no way I could forget them in the car.... My mind was never that occupied.....:francis:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Neglect or murder.

I don't buy that "Put them in the car but forgot to drop them off" bullshyt.

You don't miss a child in the car. They fukked up and cooked up some story that didn't involve them intentionally leaving their kid in the car.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Every time this comes up I think there’s no way I’d forget a child in the backseat. Then the people that have kids always chime in and say “you don’t know what it’s like, your brain gets into a fog, you’re running on auto pilot, life is moving fast trying to run errands and work a full time job, etc.”

so idk but I still believe I wouldn’t forget my child. But it’s common enough that they started coming up with life hacks about taking one of the child’s shoes off and leaving it in the front with you so it jogs your memory when you get out. And the newer model cars have the sensor now that alerts you.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I find a lot of these types of stories hard to believe but man I’m sure some of them are legit. People have so much on their minds it’s easy to let shyt slip..of course this is pretty much the biggest slip ever.

I have a son about to be 2 and I’ve never come close to anything like that. I did almost forget to click him in his seat once but I caught it.