Is it even realistically possible to beat Resident Evil 4 on the professional?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Atleast in RE5 they allowed you to keep all your maxed out guns for the professional difficulty playthrough.

RE4 doesn't let you keep your guns and has the nerve to start u off with a measly pistol and first aid spray. :stopitslime:

shyts not even fair b, and I had a bit of trouble beating the game on normal difficulty.

Guess I can forget about that PSN trophy :to:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
Is it really that hard? Some parts you should be able to just run through. I dunno, haven't played since the PS2 days and only beat it on normal. Was gonna do Professional, but didn't wanna go through the trouble of gettin' all my shyt back again.

A Pro run from scratch does seem like fun though :leon:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Is it really that hard? Some parts you should be able to just run through. I dunno, haven't played since the PS2 days and only beat it on normal. Was gonna do Professional, but didn't wanna go through the trouble of gettin' all my shyt back again.

A Pro run from scratch does seem like fun though :leon:

u need all the ammo and money u can gather so in RE4/RE5 (unlike the previous games) its more beneficial to just murk everything in sight

u gotta empty out an entire clip just to kill one reg ol zombie nikka on Professional in RE4 :sadbron:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
yesitis2.gif

Youtube seems to have several full playthroughs on the professional difficulty

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
i think i did beat the game on professional a couple of years back, i beat that game like 12 times when it came out...shyt was ridiculous

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Atleast in RE5 they allowed you to keep all your maxed out guns for the professional difficulty playthrough.

RE4 doesn't let you keep your guns and has the nerve to start u off with a measly pistol and first aid spray. :stopitslime:

shyts not even fair b, and I had a bit of trouble beating the game on normal difficulty.

Guess I can forget about that PSN trophy :to:

:stopitslime: I beat that shyt with a knife. My girl, my son, and I all play that game on the daily. It's crack.

Just shoot the knees, practice heads shots and melee hits to help break up crowds when they corner you.

What are you having trouble with?

O yeah and a single zombie just shoot him in the head, kick him, then knife him till he dies it usually works best at the beginning. That's if your trying to save ammo.