Is it Judgement Day for Judgement Day? Summerslam Fallout Monday Night Raw Thread (8-7-23) Minneapolis, Minnesota

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
He literally just lost a title match tho

Would make more sense for him to turn on Cody because he has nothing to do now unless it’s Seth vs Cody

not a bad idea since you could tell the story of Drew being jealous of Cody getting the shine for building himself back up on the indies when Drew did it first. Just don't do the turn in a tag match setting since thats what we saw with Brock just recently.

I guess...

Shouldn't be going after the world title when you can't even beat the IC champ though.

Would love it if Gunther moved up and challenged for it but I know they not gonna do it yet.

Gunther being on some "fukk you mean, my belt is more prestigious than yours, you gotta earn the right to face ME" would be :banderas:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
not a bad idea since you could tell the story of Drew being jealous of Cody getting the shine for building himself back up on the indies when Drew did it first. Just don't do the turn in a tag match setting since thats what we saw with Brock just recently.

Gunther being on some "fukk you mean, my belt is more prestigious than yours, you gotta earn the right to face ME" would be :banderas:
Honestly wish there was a governing body like in boxing to force matches to happen, Cause i'd drop $100 to see Roman vs Gunther winner takes all on PPV. :wow:

Haven't seen a dominant mid card champ like this since Goldberg's US Title run, Samoa Joe's X Division title run, and Jay Lethal's ROH TV Title run. Not sure if I ever remember seeing one this dominant in WWE.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:leostare: Looking real suspicious playa
fashion-police-ticket.gif

Your next WWE Women’s tag team champions :blessed:

@LordDeathwatch