Is it me or does anyone notice how much more parity there is in college football?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
All these fcs schools be putting the breaks on these division 1 teams. Before they were just cupcakes and a automatic win, now not so much.

I think its great. Thoughts?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Defenses are all pretty much trash, theres maybe 1 or 2 that have enough talent for the defense.

Everyone runs spread.
Everything u just stated has been the total opposite on how north dakota state beat iowa

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All these fcs schools be putting the breaks on these division 1 teams. Before they were just cupcakes and a automatic win, now not so much.

I think its great. Thoughts?
Statistically speaking they get there ass whipped Waaaaaaaay more than they win.

North Dakota St is an anomoly.

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
It's been happening for a while

The traditional powers don't have the recruiting/exposure monopoly that they used to
this ^^^ damn near every team has tv exposure if you a stud why sit behind a future 1st rd pick when I could get shine elsewhere. Sadly it's what's killing HBCU football :mjcry:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt say there's parity....usually the same 4 or 5 teams have a legit chance to win it every year and that's cause they tend to have the best recruiting....there might be a couple teams that come out of no where to compete/win a reg season game here/there, but that's cause those teams have been together for 3/4 years cause their players tend to stay the whole time in college, and arent leaving early like the top teams....it's the same shyt in college bball...they swear it's parity cause an underdog wins a reg season game, but it's not...it's usually the same top teams competing for a ship year in/out cause they got the best recruiting, and a couple surprise teams cause they've kept their team together for 3/4 years......

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Say there's parity when only 5-10 (closer to 5) teams a have realistic shot at winning the NC out of 119 D1 schools every year brehs