Is it me or is Bobby SHMurda a Chief Keef clone?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think you're a follower and we have plenty other threads on dudes to re-state the same opinion

:heh: I am a follower because I decided to investigate before drawing a conclusion?

Silly faggit, you try to hard to be Mr. Un-impressed.

That nihilistic posting style is so over done and corny...:camby:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If I had not known any prior information to that video, I would have assumed it was filmed on the West Side of Chicago by another drill clone. Guy has the gimmick down. :ehh:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Seems like Epic wanted them a Chief Keef so they made one.
makes sense...keef looked to be incompetent of handling the responsibilities of mainstream stardom in the industry. I remember seeing threads about dude missing video shoots - and not to mention his interviews :mindblown: - dude did not have the mental capacity to complete a simple interview with the media :what:...Shmurda on the other hand seems to be able to handle himself in the industry accordingly while rapping the same content keef was rapping - so yeah it makes you wonder what's really going on :leostare::patrice:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
makes sense...keef looked to be incompetent of handling the responsibilities of mainstream stardom in the industry. I remember seeing threads about dude missing video shoots - and not to mention his interviews :mindblown: - dude did not have the mental capacity to complete a simple interview with the media :what:...Shmurda on the other hand seems to be able to handle himself in the industry accordingly while rapping the same content keef was rapping - so yeah it makes you wonder what's really going on :leostare::patrice:
That actually makes sense.
I mean a less socially awkward and more responsible Chief would have a career better than Chiefs current status.

really tho

that ain't gangsta
Supporter
Daps

no disrespect but did you see schmuck on the breakfast club? worst interview EVER

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I see these old ass execs still trying to push these c00ns and their violent raps to brainwash yet another generation of kids, but they still ain't selling shyt.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Chief keef better.

Damn... blows my mind that this sentence is true... I thought it would be decades, but wack nikkas make wack shyt everyday...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Someone will consider Chief Keef a legend one day, maybe sooner than we think