Is it me or is there no hype for the Xbox Series X

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Everyone on the internet is eagerly awaiting Sony’s unveiling of its next gen console, the games and the date it’ll be announced yet barely anyone talks about when the next Microsoft event is to talk more about their next console :dwillhuh:

Seems like there’s zero hype and even when they unveiled the console, everyone was like :russell:

Is it because the Xbox one was such a huge failure it has soured people on the next version? :jbhmm:
It's just you. It's also just Xbox.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Can’t get hyped without seeing any gameplay. I remember being hyped for the 360 after seeing footage of Gears of War and that NBA 2K6 trailer that showed off the new sweat physics. shyt made me say “This is next gen!” :wow:

Right now I’m more concerned about the specs of the Series X. If the Series X isn’t THE most powerful console by a decent margin while also being competitively priced, like og Xbox was to the PS2, then it will have very little appeal as a third-party box.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Playstation is more popular than Xbox right now.
That's weird, my Google feed showing the back to the console as a hot topic, and the xbox series x thread is much larger than the ps5 thread even tho this a Sony dominated forum with you guys regurgitating the same rumors. So this thread is literally fanboy bullshyt :umad:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That's weird, my Google feed showing the back to the console as a hot topic, and the xbox series x thread is much larger than the ps5 thread even tho this a Sony dominated forum with you guys regurgitating the same rumors. So this thread is literally fanboy bullshyt :umad:
The Sony box hasn’t been unveiled yet. Try again :mjlol:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So what, hasn't stopped you guys from confirming rumors as fact already :stopitslime:

When they do unveil it it's not like you'll know anything you don't already know. Other than ps5 powered by xbox live :umad:
Point still stands :russ:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft deliberately leaked an Xbox series 6 console yesterday to build some hype and nobody even seems to care :deadrose: