Is it me or what? New Jersey rant!!!!

Daps
I moved to the states about 16 years ago and since then Jersey has been more like my home base even though I get to travel around the states and outside frequently. Places I have been and lived; Romania, Switzerland, Italy, Kenya, Montreal, Paris, Denver, and Amsterdam. All those places were kind to a brother in terms of dating and messing with chicks.Some were better than others; Romania, Kenya, Vermont, Montreal, Denver, and Amsterdam were like a p*ssy buffet if you got your shyt together.
.....but damn bro. Jersey is on a fukking different level. :why:

Where I stay at its mostly filled with pawgs, indians, koreans and chinese. A few sisters of course. Tho tryna get with girls here has been hittin' the fan like crazy :deadrose:

most are into white dudes, even the pretty ass black girls when I go out are usually with a group of white girls. You try to make a move and you get this look...... :birdman:

Someone tell me where I am fukking up. shyt!!! even my tinder matches are usually :huhldup:smh.

Anyone from Jersey??

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
I moved to the states about 16 years ago and since then Jersey has been more like my home base even though I get to travel around the states and outside frequently. Places I have been and lived; Romania, Switzerland, Italy, Kenya, Montreal, Paris, Denver, and Amsterdam. All those places were kind to a brother in terms of dating and messing with chicks.Some were better than others; Romania, Kenya, Vermont, Montreal, Denver, and Amsterdam were like a p*ssy buffet if you got your shyt together.

Where I stay at its mostly filled with pawgs, indians, koreans and chinese. A few sisters of course. Tho tryna get with girls here has been hittin' the fan like crazy :deadrose:

most are into white dudes, even the pretty ass black girls when I go out are usually with a group of white girls. You try to make a move and you get this look...... :birdman:

Someone tell me where I am fukking up. shyt!!! even my tinder matches are usually :huhldup:smh.

Anyone from Jersey??

I am from New Jersey and I have lived in Jersey all my life op sadly :( The system in this country is corrupted and the government in New Jersey is corrupted as well :(

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Anyone from Jersey??

Sounds like you're in Central Jersey(or maybe Bergen County since Koreans and Indians are heavy up there) from all you're describing.

But generally this state ain't shyt no matter where you are. Especially in terms of the dating scene, you'll find much more variety of available sistas in NY instead:francis:

Last edited:

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jersey is big, what part of jersey are you talking about, I know central and south jersey is mostly white.

Daps
Bruh, Jersey as a state HATE on bruh's shining. Even getting a nice car causes hate:
* we still have armed carjackings at a high level.
* We got 500+ municipalities with cops acting like instigating and stopping you just to waste time.
* Drive an expensive car as a bruh and expect to be pulled over
* Have tint In the front and get pulled over.
* Insurance that costs more than a car payment(srs). I drive an early 2000 econobox with an excellent driving record, good credit and I don't live in the hood. I pay 120 a month for insurance. shyt, my car ain't even worth 2 racks. I'm not complaining about my rates but imagine a 23 year old breh in a nice car with a speeding ticket or two with mediocre credit. A buddy of mine fits that description and was paying 400 a month.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Bruh, Jersey as a state HATE on bruh's shining. Even getting a nice car causes hate:
* we still have armed carjackings at a high level.
* We got 500+ municipalities with cops acting like instigating and stopping you just to waste time.
* Drive an expensive car as a bruh and expect to be pulled over
* Have tint In the front and get pulled over.
* Insurance that costs more than a car payment(srs). I drive an early 2000 econobox with an excellent driving record, good credit and I don't live in the hood. I pay 120 a month for insurance. shyt, my car ain't even worth 2 racks. I'm not complaining about my rates but imagine a 23 year old breh in a nice car with a speeding ticket or two with mediocre credit. A buddy of mine fits that description and was paying 400 a month.

$400 for insurance? YEEEESSSSHHH :picard:

Does he have a terrible driving record or something? In fact, does he have a brand new luxury car? :picard:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Young + 600 credit score + financing + insurance finesse + 2 speeding tickets in last 4 years.
This is basically me. :francis:

Jersey is not remorseful.

As for OP, if you looking for black women then you gotta be where black folk be at. Idk where u stay but you can’t be in fukking Secaucus looking for black chicks.