Is it over for Dr Umar?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Going to be difficult for him to find work because of his social media presence
When was the last time Umar ever had a job?
:patrice:
Word on the street was that he was let go by a Philadelphia school around 2008 for misdiagnosing black boys.
:francis:
Notice there is no footage of Umar teaching Black boys...nor are there any students of his there to vouch for him in any videos or anything on social media.

What school would hire Umar? Realistically?
Where are his accreditations?
He says he has 6 degrees...but is that really true?

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
N
When was the last time Umar ever had a job?
Word on the street was that he was let go by a Philadelphia school around 2008 for misdiagnosing black boys.
:francis:
Notice there is no footage of Umar teaching Black boys...nor are there any students of his there to vouch for him in any videos or anything on social media.

What school would hire Umar? Realistically?
Where are his accreditations?
He says he has 6 degrees...but is that really true?

I don’t have an answer to any of your questions, however, I was talking about him finding a job in the general sense. Putting aside his fraudulent activities, which I do believe needs accountability, there’s a separate social price that’s paid for people like him that pushes the kind of rhetoric he does

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
He can’t get a single Hvac installed in over three years of having the school. He has accomplished nothing. Not one black boy has been taught despite all of the donations.

He could not be bothered to do a online course either. He is a grifter. He will not fix this by submitting the required paperwork because that will require that he disclose what happened to the money. He has done everything to avoid that. It’s supposed to be public information

I don't know about that as a former black boy who is now a black man he's taught me that no matter what dumb people will fall for scams no matter how many red flags there are

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
When he was on Lord Jamar's Yanaadameen podcast Umar was so arrogant too! He thought he knew everything and didn't have to take anybody's advice about opening a school!
Ultimately this is his problem. I don’t think he’s a grifter or scammer. He just so arrogant and egotistical he wants to do everything himself and isn’t willing to take any advice.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Too many charter schools and academies have been set in the time that it taken Dr. Umar to even formulate a business model for investors.
His plan was way more complex. He wanted to setup a boarding school type of setup in a 1st world country as a BM. LOL! There is a reason Orpah started her school in SA. Less red tape and a million times cheaper.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Umar should have remembered the 6'Ps

Proper planning prevents, Piss Poor Performance.

He didn't properly plan ahead nor aligned himself with the right folks.

It didn't help that Umar got caught slipping with sleeping with the stripper and got defensive when asked about it either. That situation to me turned a lot of people off him.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
At this point, Umar is better off doing his speeches on his YT channel and getting donations by his fans...

I remember when Lenon Honor and others were on his tail:dame:over the school.

When Umar cut his WWE style promo calling those cats out, he was ready for war.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
For good.

oceanmam-dr-umar.gif

Not like this :mjcry: