Is it time for Jay to hang it up? THis high art shyt is so corny. His swag been gone since dame left

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people don't give a fukk about him renting out the museum that host that ancient Ginny painting. Were going through a turbulent time and he refuses to talk about it because he don't want to lost his nikka trinkets from his cracker liberal friends.

Its time to hang it up man. Hip hop is for the hood. The struggling youth looking to be free. This nikka music is so watered down and pretentious. He cant make hard shyt anymore like Where I'm From or Never Change. Hov is washed the fukk up. He sound and act like a middle aged white man.

He aint spittin that hard shyt anymore man. This nikka talking about Picassos. nikkas wanna hear can I live

I swear once hov left dame his swag fell off over night. Dame gave jay his original persona.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Can I live...from a nikka that's clearly living, ok.

And if you were to make a list of things nikkas from the 'hood' care about more than high art, would you really want Jay to gravitate more toward stuff like that? People went from criticizing Jay for acting too young, riding young nikka waves and still delving into his old subject matter to whatever this is...how about Jay just does wtf Jay wants and the black people who are into all the shyt you'd rather hear about can listen to Migos or something.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
This nikka music is so watered down and pretentious. He cant make hard shyt anymore like Where I'm From or Never Change. Hov is washed the fukk up. He sound and act like a middle aged white man.

He aint spittin that hard shyt anymore man..

I'm pretty sure if he continued to make songs like Where I'm From, Never Change, etc. you'd make this exact same thread saying he's corny for talking that shyt from his 20's at 48.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Don’t ever speak for black people as if we’re all dumb ignorant fools that only care about chains and Rollie’s :camby:.

Did you miss his last album 4:44? Have you missed his real life involvements? Documentaries on Netflix? He’s out doing real shyt, you are on the internet asking why he doesn’t talk about shooting black people anymore.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t ever speak for black peoples as if we’re all dumb ignorant fools that only care about chains and Rollie’s :camby:
most of yall r but still wanna hear that old jigga

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He should have a group of young rappers doing the work for him now. He's run his course.
His reviews are better and his shows are bigger. And his shyt still moves units, without the biggest venues, he’s good. Dude did lime 270k fw without Spotify with his like 16h album in 22 years, was in the top of all the album of the year lists, 8 Grammy noms and his biggest tour. And he’s done? Who the fukk is on is the question. Few people at 49 has been on that level.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I live...from a nikka that's clearly living, ok.

And if you were to make a list of things nikkas from the 'hood' care about more than high art, would you really want Jay to gravitate more toward stuff like that? People went from criticizing Jay for acting too young, riding young nikka waves and still delving into his old subject matter to whatever this is...how about Jay just does wtf Jay wants and the black people who are into all the shyt you'd rather hear about can listen to Migos or something.
no i want to hear him kicking that fly shyt about getting money and having that flow black people wanna hear. his flow sound like some cracker shyt...jay aint spittin for his people. hes in bed with the white man

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
no i want to hear him kicking that fly shyt about getting money and having that flow black people wanna hear. his flow sound like some cracker shyt...jay aint spittin for his people. hes in bed with the white man
His music is blacker than its been since 96, you just don’t get it.

Www.genius.com, that might help you.