Is it too early to say that Gallows and Anderson have been a bust in the WWE?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The segment tonight was a special kind of awful. First they were collecting balls (:dame:) and now they're making old people jokes. I really hope that they aren't the ones to beat New Day for the Tag Titles and end their record setting Tag Team Title reign.

AJ going to Smackdown may have been the worst thing to happen to Gallows and Anderson.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
The segment tonight was a special kind of awful. First they were collecting balls (:dame:) and now they're making old people jokes. I really hope that they aren't the ones to beat New Day for the Tag Titles and end their record setting Tag Team Title reign.

AJ going to Smackdown may have been the worst thing to happen to Gallows and Anderson.

Man, it comes across like there using material that is either from the writers or there using stuff that they think Vince would like...overall it's just corny and uninspired. They would benefit by moving to SD Live.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Man, it comes across like there using material that is either from the writers or there using stuff that they think Vince would like...overall it's just corny and uninspired. They would benefit by moving to SD Live.

EVERYONE could benefit from going to Smackdown. They found a way to make Eva Marie a (somewhat) compelling character. If they can do that, they're miracle workers over there.

However not everyone can go to Smackdown. I think losing AJ Styles hurt them more than the brand split would have.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They're fine. You guys overreact too much if every single wrestler doesn't follow the trajectory you had planned.

Them doing comedy skits (even though tonight's bombed) isn't incapable of making them remind people they are bad asses should they have to again.

ALL of them have bombed. If you're going to be comedic characters at least be good at it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They're fine. You guys overreact too much if every single wrestler doesn't follow the trajectory you had planned.

Them doing comedy skits (even though tonight's bombed) isn't incapable of making them remind people they are bad asses should they have to again.

I didn't think the previous weeks vingettes were that terrible. And I thought when they destroyed the Dudleys they were back on. But they are using that old gimmick from them on the ND. Makes no sense at all.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I didn't think the previous weeks vingettes were that terrible. And I thought when they destroyed the Dudleys they were back on. But they are using that old gimmick from them on the ND. Makes no sense at all.