Is it true that these are women's only options?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
More than likely he looking to commit.

A dusty nikka be having whole roster 2 or 3 woman preg at once.

They have diff mentality most of the time

They also have nothing but time on there hand for the most part to play the field..if your out here trying to make something of yourself there is minimal time to put up with bs of maintaining a “roster”...you are correct about them having a completely different mentality, it’s called by any means necessary lol...On top of that A lot of these dudes will put on an act in public but be complete suckas and simps behind close doors constantly letting these females know what they want to hear etc etc...there is rarely a middle ground hence why the relationships are usually emotionally volatile and ugly when things turn rocky....

At the end of the day it’s levels to everything but I’m still a firm believer in you are what you’re attract....I’m confident and comfortable enough in who I am and what my values/beliefs line up to find a beautiful compatible women...

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
eelr6kct0vw21.jpg

Narcissistic gym bro here. :yeshrug:
I wouldn't call it an addiction... but i'm definitely emotionally distant... mainly because I'm trying to keep them from catching feelings

so yea.... she right.... so far. I mean lets be honest.. We all know some cheating ass nikkas out here. How many men can we truly say, our ages, 150% faithful, ready for a wife, and actually stable and looking? Not a lot. And again... This is me included.. As I just want to travel and keep it casual