Is It WEIRD To Be A 21 Y/O VIRGIN? (WHY?): I KNOW A LOT Of Virgins My Age

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Having sex doesn't man shyt it just means you have a clearer mind and have more time and resources on your hands

but if you don't take advantage of your spare time and money you lost

also being celibate dosent mean much of you masterbating on a daily or weekly bases

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dawg...how are there so many dudes coming up that are virgins in their 20s?:dwillhuh::why:
Are you all awkward? Introverted? Lacking social skills? Afraid of women? Afraid of sex? Afraid of intimacy? Too much internet?

Cause I was probably the biggest fukking dork on this board back in the day and pretty much a social outcast in high school(and still am in varying degrees) and I st[ill managed to lose my virginity at 19...and I think that's late to lose it.

I'd say, if you haven't lost your virginity between the ages of 16-19, your 20s will be an uphill struggle with women. Sorry to break it to you.

Prynce

Daps
:yeshrug: People about to come in here to make it more than what it is

It's like they are convinced you have something wrong with you if you're a virgin past a certain age

It is what it is tho :manny:

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I lost my virginity at 19 (23 in a month). There isn't anything wrong with being an "older" virgin as long as you're not a weirdo or lame about it. I had opportunities to lose mine earlier but I either wasn't ready (maturity wise) or I wasn't gonna lose it in that manner (could have joined a train).

As long as you're confident in yourself and you're not carrying it around like a chip on your shoulder, you're all good.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Unless ur socially awkward or introverted etc then maybe u need mentoring on how to approach women

Besides that if ur just a guy who has other priorities(like school) then there's nothing wrong

Dumb nikkas gon come in here making it more than what this is

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Dawg...how are there so many dudes coming up that are virgins in their 20s?:dwillhuh::why:
Are you all awkward? Introverted? Lacking social skills? Afraid of women? Afraid of sex? Afraid of intimacy? Too much internet?

Cause I was probably the biggest fukking dork on this board back in the day and pretty much a social outcast in high school(and still am in varying degrees) and I st[ill managed to lose my virginity at 19...and I think that's late to lose it.

I'd say, if you haven't lost your virginity between the ages of 16-19, your 20s will be an uphill struggle with women. Sorry to break it to you.
its cause most men these days dont understand they need to make the first move and they need to instigate everything

they want the p*ssy to fall in their lap with no effort

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I get to have a purity ring :lolbron: Also, I am sexually mature and I appreciate sex as love :yeshrug: Virgin by choice BTW :blessed: Almost lost it in highschool :sas1:

I can't get sexually involved anyway because I'm moving to Boston in October :jawalrus: Going to stay with cousins and hopefully go back to school and serve in the reserves:blessed:
A lot of devout christians, jewish and muslims people are virgins at 21 and beyond. You aren't the only one, bruh.