"Is it wrong for African American fans to NOT support Kofi Kingston's push?" - Craig from Chicago

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I wanna see a NATIVE BORN BLACK AMERICAN (ADOS) Champion, brehs. It is what it is.

:yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What the fukk is ados
The newest acronym the internet has decided makes you woke. A-frican D-ecendants Of S-lavery

It’s corny just like the all the fake militant dudes trying to say kofi or the Rock wasn’t black black. So now that kofi was actually born in Africa he somehow doesn’t count.

People want an a American born black man as champ cause it ain’t about being black, it’s about being American and black because......

Carl Tethers

@mastermind pervs on 17 y.o girls
Supporter
Daps
The newest acronym the internet has decided makes you woke. A-frican D-ecendants Of S-lavery

It’s corny just like the all the fake militant dudes trying to say kofi or the Rock wasn’t black black. So now that kofi was actually born in Africa he somehow doesn’t count.

People want an a American born black man as champ cause it ain’t about being black, it’s about being American and black because......

Last edited:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
The video is Solomonster

I use to binge HEAVY on his videos all day , I’m glad y’all posted this , now ima subscribe :wow:

Dude isnt racist or anything BTW