Is Jadakiss Actually In Anybody's Top 5?

Is Jadakiss in your top 5?

• Total voters

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
You must not be from the hood, most nikkas I know grew up with Kiss is in their top 5. Most nikkas I know fukk with Kiss more than any other rapper.

Where I'm from most nikkas top 5 is Jay, Kiss, Nas, Big, and the 5th changes depending on who it is.

Really nikka, me?:francis:

My top 5 is.
Cube
Face
Nas
KRS
And BIG.

Beans is in my top 10.
Redman is in my top 10.
Jay is in my top 10.

Jada can't make the cut.
I was bumping We Are The Streets heavy.

Kiss The Game Goodbye was a first day cop for me.

I realized Jada was mostly good for guest verses after Styles and Sheek dropped better albums than him.

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas

My top 5 is.
Cube
Face
Nas
KRS
And BIG.

Beans is in my top 10.
Redman is in my top 10.
Jay is in my top 10.

Jada can't make the cut.

I realized Jada was mostly good for guest verses after Styles and Sheek dropped better albums than him.

fresh is a retard pay him NO mind

since when u got to be from the hood to not have a rapper in your top 5 smh lmao.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

My top 5 is.
Cube
Face
Nas
KRS
And BIG.

Beans is in my top 10.
Redman is in my top 10.
Jay is in my top 10.

Jada can't make the cut.

Lol you know what I mean when I say that man. Not specifically to you, I always say "you must not be from the Hood if you think XYZ". Curtis Snow could've made this thread and I would've said that. You know most nikkas in the hood have Kiss in their top 5. Some even have him 1.

He's not in mine personally, but he's pretty much in everyone I grew up withs though.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
He's not being technical when he says that

He's basically talking about the work he's put in on the ghost writing tip.

He's quitely helped some the greatest MCs and in some cases "so called" greatest MCs (cough BIG) write music. He also did this during the 90s golden era.

He's a legend more for his freestyles,Lox features and ghostwriting than his solo work

I'll accept the explanation about the ghostwriting, but I'm calling shenanigans on this nikka helping BIG write classics.

Unless you saying that BIG started on a track for Puff that didn't get finished and Kiss came in and helped to finish it.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I'll accept the explanation about the ghostwriting, but I'm calling shenanigans on this nikka helping BIG write classics.

Unless you saying that BIG started on a track for Puff that didn't get finished and Kiss came in and helped to finish it.

He def helped BIG write classics.

I'll let you do the research and figure it out but when he's saying he's top 5 there is a method to his madness.