Is Joe Biden the most disliked person in America?

Daps
The people he appointed are entitled, snobby, elite left wing rainbow people... completely unlikeable. Theyve really fukked up in alot of areas too. The State Department and Blinken is one example. Foreign relations right now is looking real shytty (Australia/France debacle, beef w/China, Russia vs Ukraine, Ethiopia/Eritrea). Plus he cant seem to keep campaign promises like student debt relief, voting rights act etc

He's not hated as much as people have just lost faith in him. Trump was the one most hated lol, even though in hindsight he was probably harmless

Are you suggesting that a man who attempted to literally coup the country is harmless???? Wtf is wrong with some of you? :mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The people he appointed are entitled, snobby, elite left wing rainbow people... completely unlikeable. Theyve really fukked up in alot of areas too. The State Department and Blinken is one example. Foreign relations right now is looking real shytty (Australia/France debacle, beef w/China, Russia vs Ukraine, Ethiopia/Eritrea). Plus he cant seem to keep campaign promises like student debt relief, voting rights act etc

He's not hated as much as people have just lost faith in him. Trump was the one most hated lol, even though in hindsight he was probably harmless

:comeon: :comeon: :comeon:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
At least start off on a genuine foot.

I've never heard anyone claim to be a fan of Joe Biden.

Likewise, unless you're a Trump cultist or a general contrarian: never heard of anyone actually disliking him either.

Here's Joe Biden's job: be someone else besides Trump.

And so far he's still a different person. If he can keep that up he will fulfill my expectations.

And all you people who are serious about not letting fascism take root: just do exactly what we did last election. Get up. Go out and vote and as long as you block Donald Trump, you can basically ignore all the minutiae.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Most ppl from an online perspective are just neutral with Biden but it depends on who you ask and where you browse online. The coli seems to extremely dislike Biden but is very impartial/indifferent with Trump.

I think in real-life terms Biden is probably a bit more liked offline than he is online. It seems like online more often than not, you run into nothing but MAGA/GOP stans 55%-65% of the time especially on this site.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
Are you suggesting that a man who attempted to literally coup the country is harmless???? Wtf is wrong with some of you? :mjlol:

He was probably there with them cacs
:skip::pachaha:

Alright I admit, that was a stupid addition to my post. My bad. He was obviously tiptoeing towards authoritarianism... thank god the natural institutional checks exist

I guess what I meant is that he was a buffoon and couldn't really convert any of that fascism daydreaming into a concrete plan & action

And overseas, he at least was non-interventionist. All these fukking wars are killing us economically & strategically

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He more irrelevant than hated I think
Only people talking about him at all are maga trolls
The non right wing media barely reports on his activities