is JOKIC IQ better than anyone on this list ?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Yeah, that same guy that apparently has a higher BBIQ than SEVERAL big men that also won DPOY more times that he did...or that guy that is universally-lauded as one of the best defenders ever with more rings than him (Russell)...

And idk why we're hyping up MJ winning DPOY when Pippen is universally accepted as being a better defender, yet he doesn't have a single DPOY.
Jordan Riders never fail with the weak arguments. Using his DPOY as a weapon for his "great defense" falls on deaf ears when you realize there's guys like Duncan who never won a DPOY...

Everybody would say Pippen was a better, more impact full defender and yet he never won DPOY...

These nikkas act like we don't know that Mike played in a less sophisticated era of defense guarding inefficient, less athletic 2's than himself 😂 🤣 😆...

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's off my recollection but hey in the future I might go back and rewatch

I feel like JKidd didn't know how to switch pace in the half court. Magic could play at different tempos within the halfcourt, so that gave him an advantage

I guess scoring plays a role in this too. As you mentioned jokic being tall and a great shooter opens up more passing lanes
This is wrong… also, during his Dallas tenure, he def didn’t have the speed he had on the nets. I always say, every team kidd went to, he made them a playoff team. CP3 the same

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basketball IQ is more than offense. It’s defense and game management too.

Excelling in a team system doesn’t equate all round ball IQ.

I’ll give him top 5 -10 big man offensive IQ. Historically.
It’s why Kidd is my goat

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Looking at that list, people really underrate strength in the NBA.

Many of the best NBA players were just strong af and played a man's game that opened up everything else. When you got that you can impose your will on the game far more efficiently.

Some of the highest BBIQ's simply use their strength to control a game.
what i see is people overate explosiveness

when you play fast & play above the rim you increase the amount of mistakes you will make

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Jordan Riders never fail with the weak arguments. Using his DPOY as a weapon for his "great defense" falls on deaf ears when you realize there's guys like Duncan who never won a DPOY...

Everybody would say Pippen was a better, more impact full defender and yet he never won DPOY...

These nikkas act like we don't know that Mike played in a less sophisticated era of defense guarding inefficient, less athletic 2's than himself 😂 🤣 😆...
You ran out of essays or something, attacking the goat era of basketball ain’t it, stop deflecting. Time is up for Lebron, he’s overstaying his welcome.

You wanna know if something is good? Pay attention to what the masses do, they watched basketball in the 90s

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Kobetards so enamored with his excessive footwork they say shyt like this about a man who was too stupid to pass to Shaq in the 2004 finals
If Kobe was stupid then what was Lebron in his infamous 2011 choke job.