Is Jon Jones still the best in the UFC?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Maybe we should be propping up Cormier as the GOAT then. At the very least, we can be 99% sure THAT guy wasn't juicing. :yeshrug:

I saw Cormier at Safeway the other day and told him I really have a lot of respect for him , if you count his record at Strikeforce especially he seriously is one of the best of all time.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
This is the real answer. He hasn't lost a fight in almost 7 years which was at a weight class he probably shouldn't have been in. And his wins since then have not been that close. For whatever reason he never gets mentioned even though he has been as dominant as anyone in the sport.

Yeah but his lack of competition puts him behind GSP imo. I feel Aldo doesn’t get enough credit too.

You gotta say GSP is the GOAT, fought a murderers row of welterweights and completely dominated them. Avenged his only 2 losses. Never popped. Came back from retirement, moved up and won the title there.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Yeah but his lack of competition puts him behind GSP imo. I feel Aldo doesn’t get enough credit too.

You gotta say GSP is the GOAT, fought a murderers row of welterweights and completely dominated them. Avenged his only 2 losses. Never popped. Came back from retirement, moved up and won the title there.

Aldo’s loss to McGregor took away more than it should have from his resume

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Aldo’s loss to McGregor took away more than it should have from his resume
Not really, getting mentally raped and then starched like that by a guy who’s supposed to be your inferior in every way should discredit your legacy at least a little. I mean, he might as well call Mcgregor daddy with how he sonned him. Miss me with that “past his prime/fight years” bullshyt too. The nikka was like 28 or 29. I can’t picture a 29 year old Jon Jones getting done like that by anybody...ever.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Not really, getting mentally raped and then starched like that by a guy who’s supposed to be your inferior in every way should discredit your legacy at least a little. I mean, he might as well call Mcgregor daddy with how he sonned him. Miss me with that “past his prime/fight years” bullshyt too. The nikka was like 28 or 29. I can’t picture a 29 year old Jon Jones getting done like that by anybody...ever.

Post got me dying at the laundromat right now. Aldo losing was a shock to me. Aldo got that buck 50 on his face and looks like a goon and he let that cac dominate him like that

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I wish we couldve had prime gsp with prime silva. Silva is my all time favorite. Is muay thai is :blessed: i do like jones alot too though. Jones should be fighting stipe. Curse you jones. Get your shyt together breh:mjcry:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aldo is

Probably one of the best to ever do it

But dikkriding fakkits who were hyped on the irish guy and the ufcs heavy promotion of McGregor made Aldo an afterthought
I can’t say that. Aldo and McGregor had their chance to stake a claim and we see what happened.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I can’t say that. Aldo and McGregor had their chance to stake a claim and we see what happened.

Maaaaan they should’ve ran that back ASAP. Aldo got caught up in the moment and tried to bum rush cuh with some sloppy shyt and got countered right on the chin. Perfect punch by McGregor , he did what he was supposed to.. but they should’ve ran that back ASAP.. same night type shyt

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aldo defended his shyt for a decade and was already a living legend before McGregor was famous. He didnt need to stake a claim, it was a perfect lucky punch that put msgregor on the map
It is what it is. He lost. :yeshrug: