Is Karl-Anthony Towns a Top 10 NBA player after 2 seasons?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
While true, doesn't diminish that fact. :yeshrug:

Bron was better....
His defense is absolutely atrocious...

That said...Harden and Westbrook are two of the most atrocious defenders in the league and they are the top 2 mvp candidates...

Nobody knocking them...so I'm not knocking Kat...

I'm taking

Kawhi
Lebron
KD
Wall
Giannis

Over Kat without even thinking about it...anyone else I'm going to need a day a steak and a beer to think it over...

A wing player's defense being bad isn't as detrimental to a team as the C being awful, he was Enes Kanter levels bad defensively, shyt he was worse.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Bron was better....

A wing player's defense being bad isn't as detrimental to a team as the C being awful, he was Enes Kanter levels bad defensively, shyt he was worse.

Thats debatable depending on who you play...rim protection is going to do next to nothing for you playing against KD and Kawhi since they can drop 30 on you and never go foul line down...rim protections is fastly becoming the most overrated things in sports since using ERA to determine how good a pitcher is...

I also think Kat will eventually become a better defender...he was so atrocious this year it would be pretty impossible for him not to...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was statistically the worst center in the league when it comes to defense, which is one of the things that was supposed to be a strong point for him.

@Raul odd how you don't mention the shortcomings of your fellow Dominican :sas2:

They Need to go ahead and surround him with a tyson chandler type big like they did Dirk, Dirk atleast was average to below average in his prime tho.

This nikka is young and fukkin horrific, enes Kanter like on defense.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Thats debatable depending on who you play...rim protection is going to do next to nothing for you playing against KD and Kawhi since they can drop 30 on you and never go foul line down...rim protections is fastly becoming the most overrated things in sports since using ERA to determine how good a pitcher is...

I also think Kat will eventually become a better defender...he was so atrocious this year it would be pretty impossible for him not to...

This isn't about rim protection though, his opp FG% at the rim wasn't that bad, it's about his overall team defense he was in the same class as dudes who are considered pretty much hopeless on defense. The issue is going to be how much better can he get over being the absolute worst at his position? His numbers are on par with Kanter on that side of the floor, maybe he's not a center.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This isn't about rim protection though, his opp FG% at the rim wasn't that bad, it's about his overall team defense he was in the same class as dudes who are considered pretty much hopeless on defense. The issue is going to be how much better can he get over being the absolute worst at his position? His numbers are on par with Kanter on that side of the floor, maybe he's not a center.

I'm in the camp who thinks he definitely needs to be a power forward...

Coli told me Thibs was a great coach so I'm assuming he going to turn it around on defense fairly quick :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Melo was better the first year that Bron..... :mjpls:

#Alternativefacts
full

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

This, every big has some sort of bbiq in the paint when it comes to defense just by being around the paint there whole life. Some are worse than others cuz they can't physically get there quick enough. What's mind boggling is that this nikka has all the physical talent but somehow doesn't have a clue about where he's supposed to be positioned. A simple pick and roll where Rubio gets picked off and this nikka towns is nowhere near the play straight MIA. Minny gotta find out quick is this from lack of effort or is there something deeper. Cuz if there is you might as well trade this nikka right now while his stock is still high. A star center playing this level of defense ain't taking you nowhere.