Is Manny Pacquiao's Tax Problems THAT BAD That He Had To Return To Boxing?

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: Whatever makes you feel better.

So now we're making up our own facts now? That what The Ring has been reduced to? There's 3 of ya so did I miss the memo that we just ignore the truth? :lupe:

Well, take a seat guys. Let's chat for a bit. :sitdown:

The truth is that Mayweather owns a UD win on Pacquiao. After the loss, Pacquiao claimed his shoulder was injured. Information started to appear that he requested a shot prior to the bout but there was some type of snafu in the completion of the paperwork.

The video I posted is of the surgeon who performed the surgery. This isnt a pactard making up his own shyt, this is the surgeon who performed the surgery. He's the same surgeon who worked on Kobe Bryant. So he's not some guy they paid off. Now, whether you believe the injury played a part in Pacmans loss is your choice. I personally think it did. You don't. You feel even if Pacquiao was in his prime and 1000% healthy he'd still lose. Again, I'm not here to change your opinion. All I'm presenting are the facts.

1. Pacquiao suffered a shoulder injury 2-3 weeks before the fight, saw Kobe Bryants surgeon, was told to take shots before the fight in the shoulder, and had surgery days after the megafight.

2. The fight has been slowed down by VARIOUS people and they all show that the COMPUBOX stats were WRONG. In ALL the videos examining the fight at a reduced speed Pacquiao throws and lands more.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's not just the IRS...

Bob and Koncz been robbing this idiot blind for years now...Its so bad that if his contract is ever made public Top Rank is finished...

Do you have ANYTHING to substantiate this or are you just talking out yo ass? You're saying the contract is not public and yet somehow you know how bad it is ? :what:

IF you're privy to how Bob Arum is robbing Manny so bad why don't you expose it and get credit for the scandal? :sas1:

I'll be checking this thread periodically to see if you provide any evidence , surely you have gigs of Manny contracts saved on your hard drive you can share:whoo:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So now we're making up our own facts now? That what The Ring has been reduced to? There's 3 of ya so did I miss the memo that we just ignore the truth? :lupe:

The truth is that Mayweather owns a UD win on Pacquiao. After the loss, Pacquiao claimed his shoulder was injured. Information started to appear that he requested a shot prior to the bout but there was some type of snafu in the completion of the paperwork.

The video I posted is of the surgeon who performed the surgery. This isnt a pactard making up his own shyt, this is the surgeon who performed the surgery. He's the same surgeon who worked on Kobe Bryant. So he's not some guy they paid off. Now, whether you believe the injury played a part in Pacmans loss is your choice. I personally think it did. You don't. You feel even if Pacquiao was in his prime and 1000% healthy he'd still lose. Again, I'm not here to change your opinion. All I'm presenting are the facts.

1. Pacquiao suffered a shoulder injury 2-3 weeks before the fight, saw Kobe Bryants surgeon, was told to take shots before the fight in the shoulder, and had surgery days after the megafight.

2. The fight has been slowed down by VARIOUS people and they all show that the COMPUBOX stats were WRONG. In ALL the videos examining the fight at a reduced speed Pacquiao throws and lands more.

Leonard Ellerbee confirmed that top rank requested an exemption due to the injury and mayweathers camp rejected it. The injury isn't some conspiracy, people from the opponents camp are on record saying they knew he was injured leading into the fight. Don't know why ppl still acting like it was a non factor.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: @ watching a fight in slow motion.

Let's go back and watch all fights in slow motion :mjlol:

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have ANYTHING to substantiate this or are you just talking out yo ass? You're saying the contract is not public and yet somehow you know how bad it is ? :what:

IF you're privy to how Bob Arum is robbing Manny so bad why don't you expose it and get credit for the scandal? :sas1:

I'll be checking this thread periodically to see if you provide any evidence , surely you have gigs of Manny contracts saved on your hard drive you can share:whoo:

Pacquiao hired visionqwest to looked over his finances and when they found something

They got fired

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It's not just the IRS...

Bob and Koncz been robbing this idiot blind for years now...Its so bad that if his contract is ever made public Top Rank is finished...Add to that he lost his biggest sponsor Nike due to some stupid religious remark and its easy to see how his income has dried up...

That said, say he pocketed $10 million off that Floyd fight after Bob, Koncz, Roach and the IRS took their cut...As someone whose been to the Philippines multiple times, I don't understand how one cannot live off that kind of money for the rest of his life like a king down there...Never mind the fact Packeyow is a national hero...It makes you wonder what kind of idiotic investments did this fool make to need to still box for a living?

When Packeyow financials are inevitably revealed, love him or hate him we all gon collectively :snoop:

Except for Floyd who gon be :umad:I warned you...
Not just that he ran a political campaign no telling how many tens of millions he wasted

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: @ watching a fight in slow motion.

Let's go back and watch all fights in slow motion :mjlol:

That's the thing bro- you DONT have to watch it. Its already been done my at least a dozen people. And they've all arrived at the same result- the COMPUBOX stats were wrong and Pacquiao threw and landed more. NOW if you don't believe this, think the dozen of people are wrong, or just don't want to believe the truth you can go and view the video yourself. But I already watched it for ya. Its legit.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pacs biggest problem is he should have ditched Arum a log time ago and went independent like Floyd did. He was the first or second most popular boxer for years and he shouldn't have let anyone control him for years like they were
Nowhere near his biggest problem. Pac is similar to Tyson. Even if they don't get robbed by their promoters they would still have ended up broke. If Pac had more money he would've just spent more money.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pacs biggest problem is he should have ditched Arum a log time ago and went independent like Floyd did. He was the first or second most popular boxer for years and he shouldn't have let anyone control him for years like they were
Nowhere near his biggest problem. Pac is similar to Tyson. Even if they don't get robbed by their promoters they would still have ended up broke. If Pac had more money he would've just spent more money.