Is Mayweather already showing signs of brain damage?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Who phucking cares, this is about Roger's health and people in here are counting the $ in another man's pocket. This hit me hard, I go out of my way to teach my nephews and nieces. Walking alone, forgetting combos, your own family can't talk to you some days.......sad s-hit. I always enjoyed Roger as a fighter/trainer and just all around character for the sport. :(
:wow:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's always been like this in "square" conventional type interviews...i can find you clips from back when he was 18-19 years old fumbling & stumbling all over his words.

I agree....especially now when he's trying to play the elder statesman, politically correct businessman, and humble role. He's searching for the right words and the right way to say them to more now than ever. I'm sure in a normal setting where he isn't in CEO mode he talks fine.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah, he's always been like that but on a side note; I never understood participating in contact sports that are almost guaranteed to turn your brain into mush.

its the adrenaline rush breh..at least it was to me when i stepped into the ring

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
its the adrenaline rush breh..at least it was to me when i stepped into the ring

Teddy Atlas said some shyt a long ass time ago that always stuck with me aboutt his sport.

It's not really about beating the other man into the ground but it's about putting one man in front of the other and seeing who's the better man. It doesn't get any more perosnal than that to me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He kind of talks like that...he hasn't taken the kind of damage in professional fights to where a brain injury would build up and I'm sure this guy sees the best doctors easy money can buy..so if his health was in real jeopardy, he would of just got out and that's that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Teddy Atlas said some shyt a long ass time ago that always stuck with me aboutt his sport.

It's not really about beating the other man into the ground but it's about putting one man in front of the other and seeing who's the better man. It doesn't get any more perosnal than that to me.
The great thing about boxing and tennis too...it's your fault if you lose. No excuses. Guys like Zab Judah couldn't handle being a loser..so that exposes traits too.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He kind of talks like that...he hasn't taken the kind of damage in professional fights to where a brain injury would build up and I'm sure this guy sees the best doctors easy money can buy..so if his health was in real jeopardy, he would of just got out and that's that.

we do not know that...never mind the head..the body is not meant to take blunt force trauma..over and over...everyone is built different