Is Mikey Garcia serious about jumping to 147 for a bout with Errol Spence?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I just wonder what he sees that makes him want that smoke. Is there a flaw he spots? Is it a case of nothing to lose? I mean even if he loses fans will chalk it off as he was supposed to lose anyway but will get props for heart. Personally I'd like to see him tango with Danny. I think an uninjured Thurman would give him major problems.
I don't think there's a flaw so much as he's letting his pride fukk him up. Everybody been telling him to stay the fukk away from Spence - rightly so - and Mikey decided that's the right he wants. He talked about being A favorite in all his fights and he wants to go in as an underdog and win. He thinks that would cement his legacy.

Unfortunately Spence would work slow-ass Mikey's body so hard his spleen would turn to ground lamb. TKO8.

Inferno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
I think Spence will be way too big and powerful. But I respect Mikey for wanting it. As Spence himself said, he's daring to be great. IF he wins he'll be #1 p4p for sure.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
How does this look

December - Spence Vs Danny Garcia
June 2019 - Mikey Garcia
December 2019 - Keith Thurman
June 2020 - Shawn Porter
December 2020 - Terrence Crawford

2021 - Canelo or GGG?
I like the list. I wish he could go 3x pe ryear but it might not be feasible with that lineup.

Im wondering if Prograis or Josh Taylor will move up and get some Ws at welterweight.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp