Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Would it be frowned upon if someone brought in the first born of their cats litter to be sacrificed, frankincense or Myrrh? If someone baked a 3 layer cake and put it at the alter would they be turned away?:camby: If someone devoted their time to helping in the community as offering, would that be enough? Especially at these mega churche$ :ohlawd:?

Money is cool and in modern times it is the fruits of most peoples labor but what is the more intimate and pure gift? Money that has been through so many peoples hands collecting all kinds of energies good and bad or something you personally grew, crafted, raised, cooked or performed?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Would it be frowned upon if someone brought in the first born of their cats litter to be sacrificed, frankincense or Myrrh? If someone baked a 3 layer cake and put it at the alter would they be turned away?:camby: If someone devoted their time to helping in the community as offering, would that be enough? Especially at these mega churche$ :ohlawd:?

Money is cool and in modern times it is the fruits of most peoples labor but what is the more intimate and pure gift? Money that has been through so many peoples hands collecting all kinds of energies good and bad or something you personally grew, crafted, raised, cooked or performed?
Go to a humble church. These mega churches ain’t it. You can literally give two dollars like the widow in the Bible did.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Cats have been used as pets for royals for millenniums

Dogs are trash that they fed to peasants :umad:
Cats are very useful I agree. I've used them 3 times

"Black cat bone: Increase psychic development or to create a jinx."

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

This is reminding me of my early 20s when I was devoting myself to organisation within the community.

I tried pushing for certain practices not dependant on a pledge to commit x amount every month, not to give so many hours. To have tiers of membership and affiliates.

It was met with :unimpressed:

People want money because it gives them control.

You tell someone that you will renovate a community building free of charge, they'd want the 10k. In their mind, the people using the building could make do with lights that flicker, heating that doesn't work, creaky floor boards, and walls that could do with some plaster and paint.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
:wow:

This is reminding me of my early 20s when I was devoting myself to organisation within the community.

I tried pushing for certain practices not dependant on a pledge to commit x amount every month, not to give so many hours. To have tiers of membership and affiliates.

It was met with :unimpressed:

People want money because it gives them control.

You tell someone that you will renovate a community building free of charge, they'd want the 10k. In their mind, the people using the building could make do with lights that flicker, heating that doesn't work, creaky floor boards, and walls that could do with some plaster and paint.

Smh the love of money is the root of all evil

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Yes. Don’t ask no questions; just give the money

SarcasticHarmoniousDesertpupfish-max-1mb.gif