JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Paragon is fun I usually play it on my off days

The pros - characters are easy to learn

Great balance between characters no too many op characters

The card system is dope gives it balance but lets you chose how you want to build a card for say I want straight attack speed or I want to build a card with attack speed and a little damage

The learning curve is not hard if you played a moba before th biggest thing is building decks but you get use to it when you start playing

The running system gives you that surprise you can run up on people and gank

Orb prime effects only work when you close to minions like they only get the effects of you by them
So you can't just sit back and let your minions over power the enemies without you being there

The cons - communication it's gotten better but if you are on console you you give commands like I need help and hope your teammates comprehend

They need a ranking system based on elo or something

Orb prime ITS like baron for LOL it's I feel they took a great part out the game with the change and it was very unique how they had it set up after defeating orb prime you use to have to take the orb it dropped and placed it between at a well that's located between the first and second tower on the enemy's right lane and who ever was carrying the orb had the effects of it like to give you minions extra health and attack as a team you had to take the orb to that point for the whole squad to have the effects or orb prime but the biggest thing was having the orb showed your position on the map so the team fights would be a all out slug fest but you could also use that to distract and push other lanes etc

Now it's just kill orb prime and whosever alive on the squad gets the orb prime effects you don't have to take the orb to the point in enemy territory

Overall it's fun and a good moba it's different from LOL I never played DOTA