Is PORTLAND, OREGON a nice place...

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
To raise a family??? My wife is from there, and we are going to visit soon. I was thinking about Portland and Seattle, or Pacific NW area.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
To raise a family??? My wife is from there, and we are going to visit soon. I was thinking about Portland and Seattle, or Pacific NW area.

Pawgs everywhere :ohlawd:

Its a nice place to raise a family, somewhat expensive in Seattle area though...

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I prefer portland, but I've lived in Washington my whole life. There are outskirts of seattle (everett, tacoma, east side) and they're all a little different. Certain areas have a lot of diversity, especially Seattle itself. Some people have an issue w/ the weather, thats the biggest downfall...

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I prefer portland, but I've lived in Washington my whole life. There are outskirts of seattle (everett, tacoma, east side) and they're all a little different. Certain areas have a lot of diversity, especially Seattle itself. Some people have an issue w/ the weather, thats the biggest downfall...

I love that overcast weather man, I'm more laid back, love a relaxed lifestyle. I've always wanted to visit the pacific NW. How are the food spots

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i read portland has one of the largest burgeoning unique cuisines in america, and its also affordable food

the pacific NW is one of those few 'promised lands' i wanna end up visiting sometime soon as if yall couldnt tell from my thirst :shaq:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Yea I'm reading on wikipedia. It's one of the safest cities in America. Is it very diverse? I love diversity

The zip code that i live in (98118)...

is the most diverse zip code in the Nation.

http://www.seattle.gov/neighborhood...seattle/pdf/SE Essay - The Diversity Myth.pdf

We've got all walks of life, religion, creed, color, abilities, styles and cultures; it's essentially a cosmopolis melting bowl:

arabs, orientals, black, white, muslim, latins (of every flavor), jewishbergs, buddhist, jay hova's witnesses...

Let's not fail to mention the sporadically frequent community events that go owns year round.

Axe about it.

I know you're really gonna love it here. The food, entertainment, proximity of recreational activities (we're
essentially no more than 20 miles for errthang you can possibly conjure in your chocoloate mind: kayaking,
skiing, parasailing, snowboarding, a multitude of hiking trails and pathways that'll get you lost like an ABC
show).

The nightlife is 3rd to none; we've got more bars and lounges per capita than any midwest town and trump
the major cities in terms of food trucks (our seafood is exemplary to the memory - damn it b).

There's also a lot of children here, so perfect for famlays.

So basically, we love to eat as much as we love to skeet.

Come through, holla atcha mans - i got chu.

I got chu.

You ain't gotta go NO WHERE.