Is Rich The Kid the next French Montana?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:whoo:

:whew:

:damn:

I fukk with Rich the Kidd heavy.

My nikka:myman:

And i think Wayne fukks wit em for real,maybe he dont tell Wayne he still cant skateboard:mjlol:

I been tellin nikkas Rich hook game and beat selection is one of the best in the game,i would guess much like French......you gon always see these nikkas around because alot of these rap nikkas need a little bit of "help:sas2:....i dont see Rich as a Migo clone either like Skippa Da flippa,he got a different style from Migos....Rich sound like two little kids tryna tattle tell on each other to they mama at the same time.

Completley original:banderas:...and did i mention his beat selection:wow:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
My nikka:myman:

And i think Wayne fukks wit em for real,maybe he dont tell Wayne he still cant skateboard:mjlol:

I been tellin nikkas Rich hook game and beat selection is one of the best in the game,i would guess much like French......you gon always see these nikkas around because alot of these rap nikkas need a little bit of "help:sas2:....i dont see Rich as a Migo clone either like Skippa Da flippa,he got a different style from Migos....Rich sound like two little kids tryna tattle tell on each other to they mama at the same time.

Completley original:banderas:...and did i mention his beat selection:wow:

The accuracy:deadrose:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
A subpar rapper with a shytty debut album but a near flawless mixtape catalog? fukk no :camby:Rich The Kid makes French Montana sound like Inspectah Deck on "Triumph", and is nothing but a Migo excrement. Trash. What's up with all these squeaky voiced ass rappers anyway?? Sounding like they're taking a monstrous shyt or something

Last edited: