Chavez Ravine
:patrice:I saw this played out in

5096d24efa8a86c482bb5f3304e8accc.2.jpg

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm too damn loyal when it comes to being in relationships with a woman. So if she fukked the lawyer to get me outta jail, I'm dumping the bytch as soon as I get free.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
If that's the only way to get out of "serious time" and stay free, I'll deal with my other issues later.

Plenty of women out there. I'm not letting my pain over one take precedence over my own life and my future. Being "cheated" on is 100 time better than being unemployed for the rest of my life.

If I'm going to jail for a long time, I'm assuming any woman I'm with is gonna pursue her own romantic life while I'm there anyway. Even if she don't tell me. Lets not play dumb cus "love."

It's a lose-lose tragic moment no matter what. Might as well suck up my pride and accept whatever it takes to get out of a bad situation for life.

To be honest I'd let her do it, never talk about it, and just slowly let the relationship deteriorate on its own rather than betray her or straight up break up. It's sad cus she only doing it to hold my no-good ass down in this situation. Not cus she wants to cheat. But by the end of the day if a relationship feels stained and no longer sexy to you, it's best to go instead of holding in that resentment.

She always gonna be my homegirl regardless tho. Would only lose contact if she insists. I would definitely still owe her for that in some way, even if its just friendship and support.

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
We've gone from husband and wife to pimp and hoe as far as I'm concerned and I'll love her more. Today the courthouse, tomorrow the world!
tabernacle ...jack ..bottom bytch

i do the time she fukkin him anyway...

we building clientele jack...

if a lawyer broad lock eyes... she will get pealed

7GQp.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Here's the scenario: You get into some legal trouble and you're looking at doing some serious time in prison. They send you the court date and details and your wife recognizes the judge who will be presiding over your case. They went to high school together. She tells you she's gonna try to contact him to see what she can do.

She ends up fukking him. The judge let's you off with just probation. She's happy that she was able to persuade him against giving you serious time. Are you upset with her? Divorcing her? Is she a hero or a hoe?
Both, but my gratitude outweighs my indignation and its not even close. :ufdup:

Especially if she is hoeing solely to save my sweet virgin ass :whew:

Im already over it. Its time to move on. Lets see what we can do about this upcoming piss test :patrice: