35433.jpg

oh hohohohohohoho!

You'll see. Oh you'll see.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Of course this would be the most anticipated we have had nothing but CGI trailers for the last 2 or 3 years. With no gameplay. Halo will always put up good numbers for an exclusive but the player count drop of is real once a call of duty or battlefield gets announced.

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The problem here is that Halo Infinite is ALL Microsoft has, once you done playing that shyt then what? What if it sucks dikk like Halo 5 did? You have to ignore the entire lifespan of the XBOX One to think that XBOX One Two is gonna be a smash hit. Every time you turn around, Microsoft is coming out with a new Console SKU or controller but never a new AAA IP.
Oh so you played Xbox games this gen and formed that opinion? What's your gamertag so we can see the receipts. I was already drowning in backlog but Gamepass feeding a nikka real good until 2021... $1 but feel free talking this good shyt, just showcase that good gamertag whoodi :handshake:
Some say it's all we have, others laugh at it. Neither plays it but their opinions are expressed the most. This is not evolution friends :francis:
Halo games aren't system sellers anymore. The only people who will be an Xbox for halo are Halo fans.
It's the type of series that is currently great and will blow up the more people play it. H-i cannot go wrong with its cross play out the box. Haters are also sheep, once the masses get to play it? It's a wrap.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Oh so you played Xbox games this gen and formed that opinion? What's your gamertag so we can see the receipts. I was already drowning in backlog but Gamepass feeding a nikka real good until 2021... $1 but feel free talking this good shyt, just showcase that good gamertag whoodi :handshake:-

Jay Marcase is my GT but if you’re looking to see me play every XBOX game ever you won’t find it, I stopped fukking with the XBOX ONE about 2 years after getting it, terrible UI, shytty store, and not enough single player experiences.