Is Star Wars: The Old Republic worth a play?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I started playing it about 4 years ago. I forgot exactly where I was at but I had JUST constructed my first Lightsaber I recall, then life and my career pulled me away from playing.

Was recently thinking about firing up the game again as a little few hours of stress relief per week. Is it worth it? If not are there any other MMORPG’s that would be better?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I played it for a spell and it was pretty good. Note though, you NEED the subscription, otherwise its going to be a pain in the ass to get through.

Without the sub, its a glorified demo. Yet, once you spend the 14.99, you get all the expansions along with extra QOL perks to help progress throughout the game.

Another thing is that the game is mainly single player with a bunch of people online. Its not like FF14 or WOW, but more so a better Star Wars game but with online capabilities.

Overall, I enjoy it but yeah that sub is needed.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I played it for a spell and it was pretty good. Note though, you NEED the subscription, otherwise its going to be a pain in the ass to get through.

Without the sub, its a glorified demo. Yet, once you spend the 14.99, you get all the expansions along with extra QOL perks to help progress throughout the game.

Another thing is that the game is mainly single player with a bunch of people online. Its not like FF14 or WOW, but more so a better Star Wars game but with online capabilities.

Overall, I enjoy it but yeah that sub is needed.

Appreciate you. I didn’t have the subscription before but if I play through it for a couple of days and feel like i’d stick around $14.99 won’t kill me

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Appreciate you. I didn’t have the subscription before but if I play through it for a couple of days and feel like i’d stick around $14.99 won’t kill me

The best part about the sub is that if you cancel, you still get the expansions for free:wow:. So you basically paying for all the goods, but missing out on the stuff to help you make it to endgame.