Is Suge Knight treating Dr. Dre like shyt after Death Row..... Karma?

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Think with me Brehs

I always knew of Dr. Dre's violent past with Dee Barnes, Tarrie B. and later Michel'le but once you think about it is Suge Knight bullying Dr. Dre and constantly harassing him after he left Death Row karma? :ohhh:

You can't get mad when the pitbull bites you, isn't that what some pits do? :jbhmm:

Dr. Dre knew what he was getting himself into by associating with Suge so he can't turn his head the other way because the only way he got his release from Ruthless was by intimadation and getting the choppa pulled on Eazy. :upsetfavre: What few people know is that Eazy-E was tricked into showing up and releasing dre out of his contract because Dre called him (hence the reason eazy had no bodyguards and was caught slipping) to discuss business. Eazy didn't know Suge was going to be there maybe ? :yeshrug:

I remember reading the story of Suge pulling to Dre's house in Calabassas after Dre left in March 96' to retrieve the masters Dre Took( One of the conditions of dre leaving death row was to give his masters up, hence Suge's appearance) and Dre called 11 cops to his house and went into hiding for about 3 months before making his next move.

For the next lifetime Suge continued to harass and diss Dr Dre in public even sending the goons on some occasions, most people feel sympathy for dre but with recent developments do you?

Was this simply the universe ballancing it self out :ohhh: or Suge being Suge :pachaha: