Is Supreme leader Snoke the most useless movie supervillain of all time?

Daps
I can’t name one power move this dude made
:gucci:

e6abe40385ad5bcc703ca3000cbbb001.gif

Last edited:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
still blows my mind these disney scumbags bought the rights to THE biggest film franchise of all time, had tons of material to adapt for a new trilogy and instead they nuked the whole extended universe and just threw some shyt at the wall

no planning, no story arc. fukk it these nerds will feast on whatever we give em. :heh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
still blows my mind these disney scumbags bought the rights to THE biggest film franchise of all time, had tons of material to adapt for a new trilogy and instead they nuked the whole extended universe and just threw some shyt at the wall

no planning, no story arc. fukk it these nerds will feast on whatever we give em. :heh:
They let outside noise fukk them up

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When u hire people who don’t care this is what u get.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
nikka was supposed to be a Supreme Leader and an expert in the force and all that and left a weapon sitting right next to him like it was a remote control in a room full of people with telekinesis