Is The 3/4 Zip Pullover The Most Swagless Fashion Item Of All Time?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It’s a rethorical question. It is the most swagless fashion item of all time.

81fdQCX41FL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
honestly i've never liked them shyts either, and yet somehow they seem to be one of the most common christmas gifts for clothing that isn't socks, underwear or pajamas. So despite the fact that i've never purchased a single of these in my life, i stay having 3 or 4 of them in my closet at all times.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
They might be up there. I own one I've tried styling with and it's hard to make them work, even then you could wear some other pieces for the same effect.

I think the issue is a lot of designers leaving these alone. I think somebody could absolutely either mess with colors/colorways and designs to make them work. Could make them a business casual staple.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They might be up there. I own one I've tried styling with and it's hard to make them work, even then you could wear some other pieces for the same effect.

I think the issue is a lot of designers leaving these alone. I think somebody could absolutely either mess with colors/colorways and designs to make them work. Could make them a business casual staple.
I've found the best way to make them work is to use them with business casual. You got on a collared shirt and tie underneath and wear that on top.
Basically treat it like the sweater vest and tie combo. something you can wear to the office if you don't feel like ironing your shirt.
still a nerdy look though, but useful if you got wrinkled shirts and have to be somewhere more formal

50704016__18_3.jpg

if you a breh that doesn't own any real suits, this can get you through most formal occasions with minimum effort,

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I've found the best way to make them work is to use them with business casual. You got on a collared shirt and tie underneath and wear that on top.
Basically treat it like the sweater vest and tie combo. something you can wear to the office if you don't feel like ironing your shirt.
still a nerdy look though, but useful if you got wrinkled shirts and have to be somewhere more formal

50704016__18_3.jpg

if you a breh that doesn't own any real suits, this can get you through most formal occasions with minimum effort,

That's definitely a good way to style them. Another reason why I'm shocked nobody has tried to adapt these a lil more like suits and whatnot. Just to make them somewhat more interesting, especially as business casual keeps getting more relaxed on certain things.

Could be a quick way to stand out. Add some definition or layers to a fit.

1000% right on em coming clutch when you don't have anything ironed though. Definitely had a day or two like that where they came in clutch

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

50704016__18_3.jpg

This is the only way to wear these and ONLY at work. Of course coli nikkas rock these on a Saturday on a trip to Home Depot
:heh: