Is the Air Jordan 6 shoe the greatest shoe in the history of shoes

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I was in the 7th also :flabbynsick: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I had the infrared one's, as the kids call them

My folks bought me the white ones. They were clean, but I always wanted the concords. Now I have the money and refuse to pay that much for shoes.

012088_1.jpg

btd623

All Star
Daps
Air Max 1s are my favorite shoes of all time

But for Jordans

4's, 3's 13's, 12's, and 6s in that order

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
they are really dope cant go wrong

but I cant believe you could hoop in them
the tongue and upper parts are made out of neoprene like wet suit material

make my ankles do the dougie

Daps
I actually been wanting a pair of vans over jordans all year:ehh:i think they look great with jeans, easy to clean and built durable. Aiming to cop a pair sometime this month. I'm also starting to appreciate the simplicity and beauty of plain low white air Force 1s and a comfortable pair of jeans :ohlawd:

I'm an 80s baby. I done had 4-5 sneaker collections in my life time. I just recently sold my collection of 200+ over the last year. Jordans weren't doing it for me anymore. Over the years nike cut back on the quality especially during the sneaker head craze of earlier this decade. They actually used to hurt my feet and I'm not one of them dudes who usually complain about that. If I would buy a size bigger they would be creased to hell after the first wear. Throw in wack colorways and the hoops you got to jump through just to get a pair made me quit buying sneakers. :hhh:

Whenever I wanted to go out I never had a sleek, low profile, casual type sneaker to throw on even with 200+ J's in my room. I started to realize they look baudy with pants (1s excluded) and when you wear non sport gear with them they clash your outfit :scust:

If you want to keep them looking top notch you gotta dedicate an hour to cleaning after every wear :mjcry:

I still kept a few (1s,4s,6s,10,3 pair of 11s,13s) but I don't wear them except for my 1s because like someone said earlier they look better over time worn:obama:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Ion even like jordans like that but the 7s and 33s look the best

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I'm not mad at anyone who thinks so. Me personally I gotta go with the AJ1s or Air Max 1s, simple yet the perfect sneakers. :wow: those shyts can look good with damn near anything.

Last edited:

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
It’s the sneaker that turned me into a sneaker fanatic.

When it originally dropped, my Mom gave the :stopitslime: when she saw that 125 price tag. I was :to: leaving the store, with some Bo Jackson’s instead.

When they retroed in 2000. :blessed:

I have 3 pairs right now as we speak including the pair that just dropped this year.

As Far as Jordan’s my ranking is