Is the anything you can do about the racism?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Im about at the breaking point of that shyt. Every thread turning into a race thread, half the threads in TLR about black women fukking white guys. :mjlol:

No matter how bad sohh was, these fake militants have destroyed coli :damn:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
people were calling Frederick Douglass a "sellout" :francis:
..and apparently Louis Farrakhan is now considered a c00n :wtf:
then i saw an anti cac rant segue into a suicide threat
I'm going to rent a small room. Paint the walls white. I'm going slash my arms and splatter blood everywhere. I'm going to write my name in blood on the wall and then I'm blowing my brains out all over the white wall. Might as well make a mural for myself. Nobody will miss me and I won't be mourned.
:merchant::merchant::merchant:
Bobby Seale in the flesh could sign up to the coli,, and there'd literally be a line of people ready to neg him for being a docile old man who did nothing to help the youth of today:mjcry:
most of this shyt has nothing to do with honest discussion or trying to be pro-black
..i hope it is just busybodies stirring up trouble to laugh at people:shaq2: but sometimes i wonder.. :damn:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
people were calling Frederick Douglass a "sellout" :francis:
..and apparently Louis Farrakhan is now considered a c00n :wtf:
then i saw an anti cac rant segue into a suicide threat

:merchant::merchant::merchant:
Bobby Seale in the flesh could sign up to the coli,, and there'd literally be a line of people ready to neg him for being a docile old man who did nothing to help the youth of today:mjcry:
most of this shyt has nothing to do with honest discussion or trying to be pro-black
..i hope it is just busybodies stirring up trouble to laugh at people:shaq2: but sometimes i wonder.. :damn:

Theres no more humor on this site. The fake militants have completely ruined it.

Needs to be a strict no racism of any kind rule. The root should be flooded daily with moved threads. We need to get this forum back to where it was :damn:

@Brooklynzson @cook please man :mjcry:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
C/S this thread wholeheartedly

Believe it or not I used to be a productive poster. Almost EVERY THREAD slowly but surely got racial, it took about a year after the Coli opened... and all of the initial positivity eventually turned for the worse

how can anyone even post properly and be straight with any topic when theres such negativity everywhere? i enjoy this forum more when i troll, any proper discussion is useless.

#MakeColiGreatAgain

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Theres no more humor on this site. The fake militants have completely ruined it.

Needs to be a strict no racism of any kind rule. The root should be flooded daily with moved threads. We need to get this forum back to where it was :damn:

@Brooklynzson @cook please man :mjcry:

Weren't you the same person who was upset when Taxman got banned? :scust: You want more idiots like that posting here?