Is the C1 superior than the CX

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can’t find the G1 for shyt

Bruh, that shyt is a ghost. The only places I've seen carry it are regional shops in the east that won't give you pricing unless you call or fill out a form.

I set up the LG website to send me an alert when the 55" was available. Got the email on Monday, clicked the link as soon as it came in, and that shyt was already sold out.

Hasn't even shown up on Best Buy as even existing, but the C1 is there.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
You know, phillips makes the best OLED but they don't sell them in America. But they can be obtained if you really want the best. I can't speak for the new sets in comparison tho
Hold up, I just got back from vacation so I've been gone a week, but when tf did you get back :gucci: no return thread or nuffin, what's up with that?? I've been waiting to see eloquently written stan threads drafted amidst all the wonderful xbox news, but you were nowhere to be found. Now you just sneaking posts in random threads?? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right about the launch prices. However 48 inch tend to hold their prices while 55" tend to get cheaper by June.

The CX is the only TV where the 48 inch cost more than the 55 inch, and that's because the C1 came out , the 48 CX inch OLED is the only 48 inch TV to hold its value because it cost the same as the newer model, because the gamer market will still buy it just for the size so they don't have to lower the price

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah, Panasonic make the best OLED. Only one retailer in the US sells them.

Off topic where have you been @PS5 ?
I meant to say Panasonic :yeshrug:
And I haven't posted in a while because the guards found my phone but my homey "suitcase" be smuggling shyt like literally
Hold up, I just got back from vacation so I've been gone a week, but when tf did you get back :gucci: no return thread or nuffin, what's up with that?? I've been waiting to see eloquently written stan threads drafted amidst all the wonderful xbox news, but you were nowhere to be found. Now you just sneaking posts in random threads?? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS
There's a thread but there's definitely something more worthy incoming. I just wanted to milk it a little longer (:whoa:)