Is the general consensus that Nikki Bella > Brie Bella?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
qIN2dJq.png
G2Bfi3Z.png

nZeqWdJ.png
Never forget!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Well first, they're twins, so let's get that out of the way before people be on some "one is way better looking than the other" shyt :mjlol:

With that said, Nikki has a sharper, more pronounced chin. Brie has the better face structure but Nikki has a thicker body and more sex appeal.

I'm saying. nikkas like a Brie has a prettier face because her jaw line is a tenth smaller and her nose is symmetrical kill me. One is thicker/fit with fake t*ts and the other isn't. End of discusssion :heh: I just wonder if Bryan gets urges when he's traveling with Nikki :shaq:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
She has the thicker body because of plastic surgery:laugh: This is not an Ava Rose situation..someone that went from kind of average body wise to having ass and keeping ASS.

She clearly works out. Why are discussing this like you actual know what you are talking about when it concerns women again?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
fools really in here acting like Nikki is the only women to ever have a boob job in the WWE
Nobody here is acting like that. It's being brought up because that's the big reason people are putting Nikki over Brie.

If both still looked like they did in the picture below, we wouldn't be having this conversation

001~20.jpg