Is the Israel vs Hamas conflict really all about AL-AQSA?

Is the root of the Israel/Palestine conflict Al-Aqsa Mosque?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

• Mods ban him please

• Total voters

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Preface: Mods don’t delete this thread. It’s two knowledgeable and respected brehs having a conversation :steviej:

I think it’s pretty good info and background context on the current war and situation with Israel and Palestine

I’m in no way trying to support “Zionism” or make an argument against the “freedom” of a helpless and oppressed people..... in this case those currently living in Gaza, just interested in the topic.

I’m against this senseless War that’s happening :snoop:

And I’m not trying to get banned again :whoa:

But I don’t really want this info to be censored so let’s just say I’ll leave it in Gods hands:hubie:

Anyways, I found it mind blowing that Hamas was only formed in 1987! :whoo:

So how did they become this powerful and the sole representative of a people?

Besides that, a lot of good info and points made in this video. Objective views on religion

If you don’t agree you can make a counter argument for others to see :manny:

I’m not taking any sides “officially” :youngsabo:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
So how did they become this powerful and the sole representative of a people?

The state of Israel help fund Hamas at first.

look it up though for the factuals

Zionism needs a boogeyman for it work. (well that's my opinion on why would Israel do something dumb like that for the avg Israeli point view :hubie:
(fund hamas) but on a geo political point view it makes sense if we need cover to wipe out "the problem" Palestine people as a collective

and we are seeing that happen in real time.

That's why as a black American I'm very careful when it comes to militant black groups.... it as to be controlled opposition until further notice.

not saying Hamas is controlled opposition now but they kinda like what Sadam was for America they used him until "he" broke bad in their point of view I'm simplifying it but it's documented info out there about this.

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Last post before this thread likely gets closed :manny:

Reminder, the video isn’t my personal views. It just reflects what some people think around the world and stuff I see trending online. :hubie:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Hamas is funded and controlled by bigger players who want the conflict to continue...

Netanyahu needs this conflict to stay alive for his political goals....

Those in the Hamas leadership need the conflict to continue to maintain power and influx of money....

zionists want to take over palestine for their religious/political goals...

both sides have shytty people keeping the flames lit...

both sides have innocent people who want this shyt to stop

/thread

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
The state of Israel help fund Hamas at first.

look it up though for the factuals

Zionism needs a boogeyman for it work. (well that's my opinion on why would Israel do something dumb like that for the avg Israeli point view :hubie:
(fund hamas) but on a geo political point view it makes sense if we need cover to wipe out "the problem" Palestine people as a collective

and we are seeing that happen in real time.

That's why as a black American I'm very careful when it comes to militant black groups.... it as to be controlled opposition until further notice.

not saying Hamas is controlled opposition now but they kinda like what Sadam was for America they used him until "he" broke bad in their point of view I'm simplifying it but it's documented info out there about this.
Yeah of course. Exactly

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamas is funded and controlled by bigger players who want the conflict to continue...

Netanyahu needs this conflict to stay alive for his political goals....

Those in the Hamas leadership need the conflict to continue to maintain power and influx of money....

zionists want to take over palestine for their religious/political goals...

both sides have shytty people keeping the flames lit...

both sides have innocent people who want this shyt to stop

/thread

Yea people on both sides are out for power and financial gain nothing is new and that won’t change.

A “cease fire” will eventually happen, but what’s a solution that would keep both sides happy when it comes to the religious side which effects most the people?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Iranians are just applying the strategies the US invented by financing terror/freedom (depending on which side you are on) fighters to fukk with the side that the other side backs.

I think Iran stance is the only point where I side with the GOP before Obama/Biden. These people will never be the US friends, under the Obama years when he tried to be diplomatic they kept on strengthening their position as the Islamic terrorists main guy. Then agent orange came in and in like his first month dropped hell fire on the dude responsible for coordinating hamas, hesbollah, al qu’aida etc.

Usually the US intelligence community and armed forces live their own lives until a president comes in and actively says we should not do this. And Obama actively tried to not be Bush and play the diplomatic bs, which only works with reasonable people. Not fanatics.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
As far as Israel goes, people forget that it’s a democratic country. And politicians main job, is unfortunately, to win elections. The moderate right wingers have to act aggressively to have the support from the far right. For some reason people tend to think as Israel as united people.

Hamas attacked them, and they need to respond with force to maintain the support of the far right. This response is really a compromise. If the far right got to choose, they’d probably give everyone in both Gaza and the West Bank two options. Dip or die. The far right is more or less like Hamas but Israelis. While the far left might be like hipsters protesting against the war in LA.

When the US got attacked by terrorists, US and friends invaded two countries for 2 decades. I don’t know how anyone is surprised

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
. Then agent orange came in and in like his first month dropped hell fire on the dude responsible for coordinating hamas, hesbollah, al qu’aida etc.
How did this even help us achieve any goal?
it just gave hardliners in Iran government more political capital.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
How did this even help us achieve any goal?
it just gave hardliners in Iran government more political capital.
It showed that backing terrorist will not be tolerated and that we know that you are up to fukkery

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Israel goes, people forget that it’s a democratic country. And politicians main job, is unfortunately, to win elections. The moderate right wingers have to act aggressively to have the support from the far right. For some reason people tend to think as Israel as united people.

Hamas attacked them, and they need to respond with force to maintain the support of the far right. This response is really a compromise. If the far right got to choose, they’d probably give everyone in both Gaza and the West Bank two options. Dip or die. The far right is more or less like Hamas but Israelis. While the far left might be like hipsters protesting against the war in LA.

When the US got attacked by terrorists, US and friends invaded two countries for 2 decades. I don’t know how anyone is surprised

Politically I thought the old religious leaders run Israel not the hipsters and new generation

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Politically I thought the old religious leaders run Israel not the hipsters and new generation
It shifts quite often — today it’s the center right to far right that run the show. But unlike the US and like many European countries they have mad parties that form coalitions to get 50%. And the furthest to the right might only have like 5-10% but if they aren’t granted influence in the settlement and military shyt. The right will lose.