Is the Kufi Meme the first viral Meme of 2020?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
These hotep nikkas aren’t real intellectuals. :mjlol:

They’re smart dumb pseudo intellectuals. These nikkas have been getting clowned for a while. It ain’t nothing new.

The most disturbing thing about this thread is the amount of people that believe Umar Johnson is a black intellectual

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Lotta supposed "pro-black" posters throwing all type of slander on pro-black brothas. :mjpls:

They tryna act obtuse and say it's only about "smart-dumb" nikkas like they don't know any cracka or c00n could (and will) just as easily apply those memes to someone actually speaking facts about our society.

This how I can tell whose really whom behind the screen. nikkas talk shyt and name call people c00ns all damn day but when someone brings up a valid concern as it relates to black people and racially charged "humor", they start playing dumb like white people and saying "I'm not like THOSE black people they're talking about, it's just jokes... :mjpls:"

For all my ACTUAL conscious people out there, I'll paraphrase the honorable Neely Fuller Jr: Most/All racism begins as jokes and ends in violence" :sas2:

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_pq34j9lZ4c1u25pmjo1_400.png

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
These hotep nikkas aren’t real intellectuals. :mjlol:

They’re smart dumb pseudo intellectuals. These nikkas have been getting clowned for a while. It ain’t nothing new.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:damon wayans said First of all, we must internalize the "flatulation" of the matter by transmitting the effervescence of the "Indianisian" proximity in order to further segregate the crux of my venereal infection. Now, if I may retain my liquids here for one moment. I'd like to continue the "redundance" of my quote, unquote "intestinal tract", you see because to preclude on the issue of world domination would only circumvent - excuse me, circumcise the revelation that reflects the "Afro-disiatic" symptoms which now perpetrates the jheri curis activation :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: