Is The Rock the First (and only) Black WWE Champion? (Poll Added)

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 32 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 34.7%

• Total voters

Double J

Banned
Daps
If a half-breed like Obama can be considered the first black President then why can't Rock, who is also a half-breed, be considered the first black WWE champion?

rocktitle.jpg

:mjpls:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
All I know is if they have another black champion they should let him write his own promos because WWE sure can’t come up with that kinda material

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
All I know is if they have another black champion they should let him write his own promos because WWE sure can’t come up with that kinda material
After Cena called their bluff and pulled out of the GRR, I doubt anyone, let alone a black man, gets big enough in the company to be able to write his own promos.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Every promotion has had at least 1. What’s The E’s excuse after nearly 60 years. :yehmm:

Double J

Banned
Daps
idk did WWE market Eddie Guerrero for being the first Hispanic WWE Champion since Pedro Morales?
True but you always got people complaining that there's never been a black WWE champ ignoring the fact that Rock is an 8 time champ.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
So a WHC or a Universal title reign wouldn't count since they were/are considered equal and world titles?

If so then Booker T and Mark Henry ring a bell.

Double J

Banned
Daps
So a WHC or a Universal title reign wouldn't count since they were/are considered equal and world titles?

If so then Booker T and Mark Henry ring a bell.
WHC or Universal title wouldn't count cause they are secondary to the WWE Championship (aka Vince's belt)

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
In before nikkas come in with the "but he doesnt count" posts... :mjlol:
oh they coming. "he never acknowledged being Black" depsite the fact that his black ass daddy was involved in his 1st wrestlemania match. but if Dwyane Johnson isn't "Black" then neither are Sasha Banks, J Cole, Alicia Keys, Naomi Osaka, etc

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
oh they coming. "he never acknowledged being Black" depsite the fact that his black ass daddy was involved in his 1st wrestlemania match. but if Dwyane Johnson isn't "Black" then neither are Sasha Banks, J Cole, Alicia Keys, Naomi Osaka, etc

Right! :mjlol: Like how many times did we have to see Rocky Johnson before people knew Rock's father was Black? His whole name was a reference to his father & grandfather :heh:

"B-b-but they talk more about his Samoan side..." There's like 30 of them MFs in wrestling!