Is the tech industry ANTI-BLACK by nature?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Thread needs to be stickied for all the brehs who put this quarantine time to use by trying get their certs :francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And this is the man who owns Twitter now

Notice the absence of black faces in the after pic

Mocked the Ferguson protests and claimed they weren't real

This is the future we are going to have to contend with...these billionaire neo-fascist white men are raking over the tech industry and they want to continue white supremacy and they are actively promoting anti-blackness.
:mjpls:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
spirituality/superstition got the family thinking science/tech is devilish

the performance of rituals & prayers before the knowledge & study of reality

it's a question of how you are cultured

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
spirituality/superstition got the family thinking science/tech is devilish

the performance of rituals & prayers before the knowledge & study of reality

it's a question of how you are cultured

Tech industry ties to transhumanism are pretty profound and a lot of that ties into gnosticism philosophically.

And I'm saying this as someone who is not superstitious but knows the facts.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Tech industry ties to transhumanism are pretty profound and a lot of that ties into gnosticism philosophically.

And I'm saying this as someone who is not superstitious but knows the facts.
they for sure have some individuals who tie some esoteric weird shyte to their work

but ultimately the value is in the work not the ways their imagination twists it

if the science/tech folks disregarded the work & just held onto the quack then it would leave them as a total joke

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would LOVE to see more Black people in Tech. I make concerted efforts in this by volunteering and work on DEI (Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion) for Black folks at my company and I've done this in previous roles.

I've experienced instances of racism but also times where my achievements were highlighted. I really can't say it is anti-Black in nature but there are some companies that are cliquish and push "fit" which can be insular towards Blacks. I see a lot of people asking people how to get into tech. The good thing is code, content creation, etc is democratized so while some doors close for us there are plenty that are still open. I also think that we need to see more of us in these roles to normalize it more.