Is there a city that hates LeBron more than the Chi?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill tell you why Chicago if any city (other than cleveland of course) had any reason to hate Lebron. Its because Lebron is being made out to be the next MJ and he always has, even when he didn't deserve it.

I used to hate on lebron because he got Jordan comparisons way to early and I saw his game lacking anything even comparable to MJ which Kobe at the time had (and I even hated on Kobe for trying to be like MJ :manny:) but now that Lebron has pretty much developed a complete game and earned a few titles I'm a fan and even can tolerate the Jordan comparison/GOAT talk.

But die hard MJ fans will always hate on Lebron and most of them live in Chicago obviously. I bet even those fans would love Lebron if he played with the Bulls, however. The type of MJ fan I am, I never want to see Lebron in a Bulls uniform. I say let him build his own legacy with his own team and follow his own path without being in the shadow of MJ.

But Lebron could make the Bulls one of the best Basketball franchise in the history of the game if he comes there and wins more titles. :ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn at that lineup, trade Deng for a 2 guard and that team never loses :whew:
:heh:

You right breh. That team would have been crazy, but the Heat won 2 out of 3 so I can't hate on the decision after the fact. If they lost in the finals last year (which was HIGH possibility) I could have started saying that Lebron fukked up not picking Chicago. Can't do it now.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that a bulls team has never beat a Lebron team in the playoffs is the main reason.........................

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boston...

But Chicago I wonder why? :ohhh:

r-LEBRON-large570.jpg

bulls-bosh-lebron-thumb-500x283-11878.jpg

Lebron-to-Chicago.jpg

:troll: :troll: :troll:

:troll:

How long did it take you to collect all those? :wtf: Bron stans I tell ya, jesus.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

You right breh. That team would have been crazy, but the Heat won 2 out of 3 so I can't hate on the decision after the fact. If they lost in the finals last year (which was HIGH possibility) I could have started saying that Lebron fukked up not picking Chicago. Can't do it now.

LeBron has to lead the Heat in every category for them to win.

The Bulls already got rebounders, passers, shooters, ect.

The Bulls would have had4 players that would have been on the the All Star team if LeBron would have picked the Bulls and Rose didn't went down with that injury.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

I'm not saying he made the wrong decision, but that lineup under Thibs? :whew:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know this older dude (40 something years old) who is a Bulls fan. He's actually from Chicago but now lives in Atlanta. This moro hates lebron so much he goes as far as to make up random gay stories about LeBron. Dude is delusional.

If you wanna piss him off to the point where he'll get violent just compare Lebron to Jordan. You dont even need to say Lebron is better. Dude will break shyt and wanna fight. Never seen anything like it :gladbron:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Chicago started throwing shots at Lebron when he was in Cleveland and Noah use to go in on Cleveland :laff: Him going to the Heat just added fuel to it, especially since the team is scrappy like the Baby Bulls that bounced the Heat the year after they won.

The only person that got hate from that whole decision thing was D-Wade and then Boozer for being a bum.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
smh at cleveland fans bringing up if he come shyt his legacy this or that . his legacy is already cemented and if he wins this year hes straight

hes not going back to cleveland after gilbert shyt

miami giving that nikka a stake in the team

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Only rose stans hate lebron they still hurt on how lebron sonned rose.I know plenty of lebron fans from here

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Ill tell you why Chicago if any city (other than cleveland of course) had any reason to hate Lebron. Its because Lebron is being made out to be the next MJ and he always has, even when he didn't deserve it.

But die hard MJ fans will always hate on Lebron and most of them live in Chicago obviously.

This isnt true bruh.Jordan is da Goat and my favorite nba player of all time and I have nothin against lebron for being compared to MJ.Any great perimeter player is gonna be compared to Jordan period,the media runs wit the comparisons cuz it's a talking point that will never go away