Is there a more pointless agency than NASA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Should not exist at the level that it does. What good does it honestly serve in this day and age? Should largely be downscaled.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think we need it that much either. Of course NASA would say they're needed but really it seems like they're just doing pointless conspiracy theory projects just to find out nothing was there

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
From 1958 to 2011 526.178 billion spent. But hey we get dry lube. No seriously wtf is this agency good for this is making me upset. What makes me visible upset is that NASA employees have the nerve to act like they are actually important but in fact are just autistic nerds wearing their NASA badge proudly like a bronze metal pin in the special Olympics. Smh

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
NASA does a lot of work in terms of weather.. if it wasn't for satellites a lot more people would be killed by hurricanes, tsunamis etc

Not to mention they track meteors and shyt like that

Stupid thread
Absolutely not. You cannot credit NASA with modern day weather technology. They're not even focused on that. They're spending billions on going to Mars. fukk is on Mars?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Absolutely not. You cannot credit NASA with modern day weather technology. They're not even focused on that. They're spending billions on going to Mars. fukk is on Mars?

Yes you can, a lot of NASAs missions create inventions that help in completely other different ways, in technology and things we use eVery single day.

My job right now and department I work in, DRy film lubricant was created by NASA.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
From 1958 to 2011 526.178 billion spent. But hey we get dry lube. No seriously wtf is this agency good for this is making me upset. What makes me visible upset is that NASA employees have the nerve to act like they are actually important but in fact are just autistic nerds wearing their NASA badge proudly like a bronze metal pin in the special Olympics. Smh

So what you saying is a NASA breh fukked your bytch:mjgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.