Is there a way to feel like I'm on Adderall 24/7?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I have diagnosed ADHD, and after years of struggling with poor school performance, being a nonstop talkative mf, and constantly being worried and at edge, I finally got a prescription in November. MY LIFE HAS CHANGED BREHS!!!! I feel at peace now. My thoughts are clear, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach, and all is right with the world. However, once I come down, I get that "bleh" feeling all over again, and it sucks. Is there a way for me to get the feeling 24/7 without using all the pills constantly? Thanks

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
They have slow-release versions of that. I think it's called Concerta or something. It won't give you the 'buzz' feeling though, it will just normalize you.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
No.

What I would look into doing is cutting your dosage and spreading it. That used to help me.

I’d get XR which are slow releasing and split it in half and take it 3 times a day so I’d use only 1.5 pills a day instead of 2 and I felt the effects longer without feeling restless.

Look into the EC stack to save money. For me I’ll use adderall in the AM and around 2 take an EC and it’s a similar feeling and gives focus

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You need to start using a schedule and to do list.

Keep riding the wave of the medication while at the same time putting certain things in place to help you stay productive.

The medication WILL feel weaker as your tolerance grows and it doesn't just do your shyt for you... You need to help yourself while it helps you.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Take 40 mg of ephedrine, one caffeine pill and 2 shots of liquor.
Redose every 3-4 hours
:mjgrin:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I have diagnosed ADHD, and after years of struggling with poor school performance, being a nonstop talkative mf, and constantly being worried and at edge, I finally got a prescription in November. MY LIFE HAS CHANGED BREHS!!!! I feel at peace now. My thoughts are clear, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach, and all is right with the world. However, once I come down, I get that "bleh" feeling all over again, and it sucks. Is there a way for me to get the feeling 24/7 without using all the pills constantly? Thanks

How long did it take for you to get an Adderall Prescription?

How did you get tested for ADHD?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is a slippery slope, breh :huhldup:

i have a xanny script, and i would love to feel like that all the time. but i make sure i only take it a few days a week, getting addicted to this kinda shyt is :scusthov: itll fukk you up bad

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Wanya Morris & everyone else who are suffering from ADHD or feel as if they just get too distracted even though they strive to be more productive people:

This thread kind of inspired me to create a check in thread where throughout the week we - whoever is down - agree to support each other in doing various daily check ins where in the AM we all create our TO DO LIST and help inspire eachother to get through it.

Since checking the Coli is a big distraction anyway, if we could somehow use it to our advantage to help us through distraction, it might go a long way for a lot of us.

Let me know if yall would be interested and I'll bring that thread into fruition.

Even if it's just one more of y'all, I'll be honored to go through this journey with my fellow coli brehs.

Disclaimer: Even if we've vehemently argued on the Coli about race, religion, etc, if you join up, I promise in the four corners of the Productivity thread, there will be no malice from me. I love debate but I love helping my fellow breh succeed more.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
@Wanya Morris & everyone else who are suffering from ADHD or feel as if they just get too distracted even though they strive to be more productive people:

This thread kind of inspired me to create a check in thread where throughout the week we - whoever is down - agree to support each other in doing various daily check ins where in the AM we all create our TO DO LIST and help inspire eachother to get through it.

Since checking the Coli is a big distraction anyway, if we could somehow use it to our advantage to help us through distraction, it might go a long way for a lot of us.

Let me know if yall would be interested and I'll bring that thread into fruition.

Even if it's just one more of y'all, I'll be honored to go through this journey with my fellow coli brehs.

Disclaimer: Even if we've vehemently argued on the Coli about race, religion, etc, if you join up, I promise in the four corners of the Productivity thread, there will be no malice from me. I love debate but I love helping my fellow breh succeed more.
I'd love to be a part of the thread!!!