Is there a weakness you found in GSW yet?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
When you have 4 all stars in their prime you won’t lose a 7 game series

It’s not rocket science

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

:sas1: stop dikkriding , they are vulnerable

Like I said in the other thread where this was posted:

And yet, we're 9 wins in 10 games since Boogie came back. If I were the league, I'd be concerned afraid. Boogie isn't in shape yet and we've still managed to win all but 1 of the games he's played...despite being -4......

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Like I said in the other thread where this was posted:

Depleted lakers(twice),suns,heat,wizards,clippers,spurs(no aldridge,derozan),pacers(no oladipo),pelicans :francis:

all those wins are vs injured or lottery teams.Ironically the games vs philly & boston who are considered contenders were an L and went to the wire

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Warriors a curry injury away from being a 1st round exit , they are vulnerable and habitually get sonned at home now

this team is not dominant like they were 2-3 seasons ago and if/when kd leaves it's over.

Washed draymond a depleted bench with a sky high repeater tax bill aint gonna get it done

this the last year for the warriors run :ohlawd:

:yes: facts, they can't even beat the fraudulent rockets at home with harden and lost to them at home without cp3 in january.Went to the wire with the sorry ass heat

keep hypin them like they some juggernaut

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Warriors a curry injury away from being a 1st round exit , they are vulnerable and habitually get sonned at home now

this team is not dominant like they were 2-3 seasons ago and if/when kd leaves it's over.

Washed draymond a depleted bench with a sky high repeater tax bill aint gonna get it done

this the last year for the warriors run :ohlawd:

:sas1: Lost all 3 home games in the finals

They let Canada end their chapter tho:picard: