is there any black shows that develops it's characters well?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i forgot about black lightning. the kids are evolving quite a bit and BL himself may kinda be loosening up and letting his kids do their thing more.also, i think lala is quite a bit distant from where he started...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Survivor's Remorse. Show had a lot of heart. They did them dirty cancelling it.

South Side off Comedy Central was one of my favourite shows last year.

Sherman's Showcase by the same dudes is one of the funniest comedy shows I've seen in years and had a phenomenal first season.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lol @ the chi. That show is so up and down - Ronnie is a WOAT attempt at a character while Brandon and the kids are interesting and Emmet is kinda up and down and Reggie is underutilized. The storytelling in that show sucks too

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i forgot about black lightning. the kids are evolving quite a bit and BL himself may kinda be loosening up and letting his kids do their thing more.also, i think lala is quite a bit distant from where he started...

How has Season 3 been?

I watched the first two seasons (and liked them for the most part, although I feel like they killed too many people off) but haven't gotten around to Season 3 yet.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Without spoiling Franklin goes from a young nikka with just ambition and the natural gift of gab to one of the smartest and most methodical masterminds in TV or movies.

His whole crew bosses up with him and it feels organic, and he goes through natural trials and tribulations and gets humbled on the way there, its not some super Dre fake shyt.

Franklin's arc doesn't feel organic in my opinion.

Within 1 year, a scrawny 19 year old turns into a kingpin with full control of his crew

Last edited: