Is there any class of people more ridiculous, coddled, and babied than the working/middle class?

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
It’s a rule in society, that the only people who have to care about the people beneath them are rich people. You can be as terrible as you want until you make 7 figures.

The guy that makes 80 a year, shyts on the guy that makes 70, and he the guy who makes 60 and so on and so on until you get further down to homeless people who these folks literally treat like animals for simply not having money.

These same people cry and cry and cry about how bad rich people are and everybody knows most of society’s evil is inside the middle class

but they are so pandered to politically and socially that there’s no reason for accountability.

Everyone’s money stereotypes are earned and solid except for theres

the rich person obviously scammed and robbed his way to the top
the homeless guy made too many poor decisions and his situation is his fault

the middle class who spent above their means and are material obsessed without the know how to get rich?

CHANGE THE LAWS. ITS TOO EXPENSIVE. LIFE NOT FAIR :laff:

I grew up poor. And now I’m at high six figures through Crypto/NVDA investments from 2010.

Im by no means rich yet, but i’m working on it and you couldn’t pay me to feel sorry for middle class smhucks :laff:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
you don't need to make any poor decisions to become homeless, 400,000 people file bankruptcy annually due to medical debt.

people homes catch fire and they never had savings or family/friends resources to rely on to get back on their feet. wealth inequality has increased massively in a time when job security has worsened and housing costs have outpaced income growth.

mental illness can happen to anyone due to genetic, environmental factors or trauma and deeply effect your ability to function in society and maintain a job and basic living responsibilities.

prescription drug addiction has lead to countless people becoming homeless as well too.

Last edited: